Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank You Rebecca!

Something made my day today.. =D Thank You Rebecca! And I still owe her my I/C.. Must make a mental note.. Even though it's not really 100% confirmed but I think there's almost a 70% chance that it would be successful.. Haha..

Dear Yan Wan and Sandy,

I have spoken to Ms Kwa regarding your request.

Please give yourselves a month or so, to learn the different job scopes at Reservations Dept. I'm not sure if 2 months is enough for you to learn everything at Reservations Dept because there seems to be quite alot to learn there.

After a month, let me know during the trainee meeting / drop me another email if you still feel that you want to switch dept.

We understand your concerns and please be assured that we would like you to have a fruitful internship with us as well.

Thank You.

Regards,
Rebecca Hoon
Training Executive
Meritus Mandarin Singapore

If you have no idea what is happening up there, don't have to worry.. Haha.. Will explain to you all if I get the chance.. The colleagues at Reservations are just wondeful.. =D Got to know one of the Sales & Marketing ppl today.. Dunno her name but always see her in the toilet.. Haha.. "Raffles" is seriously irritating.. =p

The new Rui En show is addictive.. Somebody, please cure me of my addiction.. Haha.. I just wonder why she hardly gets to sing the themesongs.. Instead they let Darren Tan sing it.. Sheesh.. Something is wrong..

(I wish the Mushroom Soup would also have mushrooms in it)

No comments: