Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Addicted to Photocopier!

I think I'm addicted to the photocopier at work.. Most ppl dread the job of photocopying but I think it's quite fun.. Haha.. I must be mad..

I know I know.. All this girl ever does here is talk about work work work.. Haha.. But what do you expect? I have no life at this stage.. Haha.. Sin Hwee is going to Africa tml.. *Envy* Bring me some safari photos of some sort k? Take care!

Working 830am to 430pm tml.. Love morning shift! Dinner at Mind's Cafe after that.. Wonder where it is.. Nv heard of it before.. I just paid $53.20 for 2 boxes of mooncakes.. Xin Tia.. But the Box and Bag is nice.. Have to lug them all the way to driving lesson on Friday.. Haha..

Okie.. Should stop here.. Feeling sleepy.. Good Night Moo- Putts!

No comments: