Sunday, September 16, 2007

No Reservations~!

Now I finally realise how precious an OFF day is.. Haha.. Slept in the whole morning.. Chilli Crab for lunch.. My grandma specially cooked it since I came home.. =D

To the shops with my father to buy a small table for my room in Aljunied.. But the shops were closed.. Too bad.. Fetched my mum home after that.. Wanted to catch the 145pm No Reservations at GVTM but it was too late so did some clearing up at home.. Decided that it was quite boring went to watch the 410pm No Reservations.. Haha.. Very good movie.. Just that I kept wondering why there is a lobster on the grill in every single kitchen scene.. And also the young girl looks more suited to act in horror movies.. You know the "Dakota Fanning" type of girl? Yeah.. Haha.. The song you're listening in my blog right now is from the scene when Catherine-Z Jones and Aaron Eckhart got tgt and they brought that girl out and took pics in the photobooth..

So that was how I spent my OFF day.. Pretty boring right? Haha.. Back to the hotel tml.. But working mid shift so I can sleep late.. Haha.. Maybe I'll watch some dramas.. Did a few collages today on the Orangs Chalet..


Murders.Cards.Mahjong.Ultraman.Fun.


Someone's really on the phone.. Guess who? =p


Us @ TAS before being chased away by the security guard..


The fountains just won't cooperate hence the many shots..

Dark Dark Shadows..

And finally, presenting.. US!

Good Night Moo- Putts!

No comments: