Saturday, September 15, 2007

Muslim Food~!

I'm finally starting to enjoy my SIP after such a boring week.. Haha.. Seriously.. Shift from 9am to 5pm today.. Reached the office only to realise the staff do not have to wear uniforms to work on Saturdays.. Sandy and I looked like idiots cos we weren't allowed to come in casual clothes.. Haha..

Usual filing again.. But we did it very slowly this time cos there was very little to do on a Saturday.. Brenda (Sandy's trainer) & Asha (My trainer) were also so slack.. Haha.. Came up with nicknames for all the staff there.. Almost fell asleep watching Asha key in the reservations but I think she realised it too and started talking to me.. Haha.. Left for lunch tgt with her, Sandy and Suzie.. Haha.. And the four of us talked alot.. Really alot.. I think Suzie's a cool mum.. Haha..

Ironic Incident.. Our staff canteen is split btw Non- Muslim & Muslim.. Now being the Ramadan month, there is a signage stating that the Muslim side is strictly for Muslim ppl oni (Normally, everybody could take the food).. But since it was the Ramadan month and the Muslim are not supposed to eat during lunch, why do they even bother cooking? And they have trays and trays of food too.. *Not trying to offend anybody just that I think that if food is not being eaten, why bother cooking and wasting them right?

Back to the office for more keying in.. Was so bored since Asha didnt have work for me to do.. We had a good laugh over the ages of some guests checking in.. Haha.. So went to help Suzie photocopy some stuff and did more filing.. Then Ming Fa needed some guests's reservation form and we had to dig it out from piles of paper starting from 12 August - 17 August 2007.. Not easy but at least it's challenging.. Haha.. Eliana came up with an English name for me.. She said since Sandy is called Sandy.. I would be called Beach.. You get it? Sandy Beach.. Haha..

Back to my Tampines House after 1 week.. Happy.. Haha.. Went swimming with my parents and 2 sisters at CBC.. Swam 20 laps.. =D Ate a small pizza with a Choc milkshake.. So sleepy now.. Talked to WL and Sarah on MSN just now.. The part about the locker room was quite funny to me.. Haha.. And Ah Ma, chicken essence nice hor? Haha.. Drink more ah..

Good Night Moo-Putts~!

No comments: