Sunday, June 24, 2007

Welcome Back to Sch~!

Quite a boring day today.. Slacked at home the whole day after finishing all those reflections and projects.. Watched On The First Beat and War Of In Laws after that.. Didn't know what to do after that so i continued with Digimon.. haha.. and i'm watching the non- original version lah.. its dubbed in Cantonese.. and there are Chinese Subs.. the last time i watched this anime was like in Pri 5? haha..

anyway, had time to calm down and think about work these few days.. Training days are not ever going to come back.. Colleagues gone are never ever going to return.. No chance of returning back to my old location anyway unless I'm willing to accept a pay cut.. Therefore, I'm just gonna focus on the current situation and try to make the best of it.. Whether I'm happy or unhappy still have to continue working so might as well try to work happily right? haha.. glad I got that sorted out.. took me a while actually.. now I just wanna spend my last 2 months at work happily and make the best out of it.. I say last 2 months becos who knows, after my SIP, I may decide to leave after all.. But yeah, that decision will come only in Jan 2008.. haha..

School's starting tomorrow.. Any of you Poly, Pri and Sec Sch students looking forward to it yet? "NO!" haha.. Just like Wei Lun said, "Holidays are like Fine Dining.. Exquisite and never enough.. haha.. First lesson tml is ticketing and I swear I have already forgotton all the codes to key in liaoz.. Ms Tan's question will be on booking the customer on SQ flight to California on First Class.. I'm probably going to book that customer on Silk Air flight to Cambodia instead on Economy Class.. haha.. ok.. i'm getting lame.. stop here for now.. Good Night~! and Welcome Back To Sch~!

No comments: