Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nice People Finish Last..

What a "wonderful" day it has been.. Worked only a super short shift of 4 hrs and I still kana complain from customer.. Somemore its not those say say type, its in black and white.. gosh.. dun want to elaborate on the complain lest it makes me unhappy.. all I can say is,"Nice ppl finish last".. mayb I should just go back to where I belong.. That place doesn't suit me at all..

Okie.. on happier notes.. I finished another Reflection as scheduled and my OB part.. yay! everything's on schedule as planned.. and i finally managed to find the movie, The Holiday's theme song on imeem.. been looking for it for like so long.. haha.. Hans Zimmer is an angel.. He creates the most beautful music in the world.. i'm still crazy over the movie after all this time.. and i just watched Digimon just now.. getting addicted to the show again.. haha.. want to watch all 4 seasons..

payday is coming soon.. yay! hope nth goes wrong with my pay again.. been getting paybacks for the past dunno how many months liaoz.. badly need the $$ to buy lots of stuff- memory card for handphone and driving test and revision lessons.. sch's starting tml and its sort of a mixed feeling.. i'm happy cos i get to mix around with friends again and it means i'm a step closer to graduation.. however, it means that project datelines are nearing.. oh gosh! okie.. i'm still not feeling sleepy so i should go try to do another reflection.. =D

No comments: