Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Passed Stage 2~!

Nothing to do now.. so bored.. yawn! no motivation to start on project.. haha.. my GV colleagues and managers must be slogging their guts out right at this moment giving out the 1847 boxes of popcorn that they packed yesterday.. to a bunch of CHIJ girls according to my cousin.. haha.. i didnt even know that today was the "Nancy Drew" Gala Premiere lah.. haha..

oh yeah.. was watching some scenes from MTV just now and i suddenly realised that there was one morning while i was working at CB, this famous MTV VJ + "Eye for A Guy" Bachelorette came to my counter and bought stuff from me.. haha.. yup.. she's Denise Keller.. Wow Wow! and she was pretty frenly buying stuff for these 2 little kids she came with.. I still could rmb that they were going to watch Shrek 3 in GC.. haha..

went for driving lessons today again and I passed my Stage 2 meaning i can now book for my Traffic Police Practical Test.. but suay suay i havent even sat for my dumb FTT.. gosh.. and i learnt Parking today too.. haha.. and i didnt even hit the kerb once! wow~!

okie.. my irritating brother's frens are here for steamboat.. man.. i really hate his frens coming over cos they eat the Instant Noodles in the house, use our computers, TV, laptops like nobody's business.. and there are also a group of bitchy girls that behave like Ah Lians.. gosh.. and they're making a racket downstairs.. going to give them the black face liaoz.. bye bye~!

My new craze= Kenny Kwan~! He's cute~!

At the same time, he's hot~!

Eye candies~!

On The First Beat= Sammul & Ron~!

Wow~!

Micheal and Sonija~!

Ron and Tavia~!

Ron and Joey~!

No comments: