Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I hate female instructors..

Conclusion of the Day: Yan Wan hates female driving instructors because they are so naggy and they show you the face whenever you do something wrong.. Furthermore, its not my fault that the stupid car had such a high biting point.. Gosh..

Nvm.. I shouldn't get mad becos I have officially completed all my practical lessons~! Yay! All I left is my Stage 3 final assessment, 3 Revision lessons before the Practical Test, 1 Automatic Lesson and my FTT.. Hooray! But i think I still need to pay at least another $500 for all these becos of that stupid 7% GST charge.. gosh..

and although i put off for the whole week, Mrs Pang badly needed ppl to work on Saturday.. haha.. so me being such a nice person (*vomit*) decided to volunteer myself for a super short shift.. 4 hrs oni.. =D haha.. since im just going back to help.. woo! need to supplement the crazy and daylight robbery driving lessons.. Private students spend $800 on their lessons.. School student spend $2000.. the difference is just humongous lah.. just checked my student's accounts spendings.. $1791.00.. -.-"
Had Guitar lesson today.. Learnt to play another few more notes and that "Autumn in My Heart" song.. that very sad song.. haha.. didnt join Weiting they all for dinner after that cos i had Destination proj to do.. Having project consultation with Lisa Chua tml at 130pm.. lots more to do for the proj.. endless pile of work.. okie.. going to do project le.. Meeting that crazy Jap girl, Leo Sin Hwee tml for teatime after project.. haha.. bet she's gonna bombard me with lots of Japanese words.. and, Ms Tall Girl, pls update ur blog!! it's been rotting since April 23.. Bye Bye~!

I'm starting to like the name, "Putt- Putt"..

No comments: