Sunday, June 3, 2007

It's Gone Part 2~!

It's gone again.. Shucks.. My handphone.. Why was I not careful enuff? So angry with myself.. It was such a good phone also.. Ironically the last person to sms me was a GV mgr and the last person to call me was also that GV mgr.. and I lost my phone on the way to work at GV.. is this a sign for me to leave? The worst thing is that I need my dad to reactivate my SIM card and he has gone to Tibet for 10 days so I'm like officially contactless for the next 10 days.. Gonna die.. So ppl, dun call me dun sms me.. Just email, MSN me ur numbers or u can tag them here.. Thanks! Another ironic thing is that the last time I lost my phone, my dad was overseas again..

Back to primary school days again where the only way to contact your frens is by calling their home.. And that mgr has resorted to doing that to contact me.. muahaha.. and she is also nice enuff to tell let me sign a prepaid card to her name.. so that I will be contactable for the next 10 days.. haha..

Going to emo now.. No mood to talk about work or other stuff.. And I'm going to be a good girl and go study for OB test now.. Wanna ace this Sem and leave TP with a good record.. Bye Bye everybody..

No comments: