Tuesday, June 5, 2007

HWS~!

Dammit.. heard another bad news from my dad that he will only return on 13th June means that I wun get back my previous number until then.. But I now have a prepaid card.. It'll be my temporary number.. email me to get the number bahz.. as my sister go, I'm currently suffering from a HWS- Handphone Withdrawal Syndrome.. haha..

went to watch Shrek 3 with my sister in GV MAX today.. felt super restless in the cinema that i lifted up the armrests beside me and put my feet on the seat.. Not bad the movie and interesting effects but the storyline was abit dull.. if u compare, the previous 2 were still better.. went to The Asian Kitchen for lunch after that then went to Starhub to enquire about reactivating my hp.. Was told that as long as i got hold of my dad's IC and an authorisation letter, i can reactivate my SIM card again.. however, my dad brought his IC to Tibet with him and he wouldnt be able to write an autorisation letter cos he's in some ulu ulu country side in Tibet reciting prayers with the monks there (just kidding).. haha.. but he is definitely not able to access any technology.. shucks.. if oni he was on a business trip or something..

OB sem test tml but i'm still not able to concentrate suffering from HWS.. and i found out that starhub is selling my previous handphone model for $168.. should i get it? and i guessed a lot of ppl have found out how unglam i looked wearing GC uniform with Kappa Canvas shoes.. haha.. no makeup and no bunning of hair also.. haha.. super not matching sia.. and i closed 3 counters that day too- Europa, CB and Box.. left oni my most dreaded flooor not accomplished.. haha.. wonderful.. anyway, Nitez!! officially, 8 more days to my dad comes back.. sigh..

No comments: