Saturday, June 9, 2007

Feeling Lousy..

First thing in the morning saw a lady customer walking up the escalator and pointing to me saying VERY loudly, "I'm gonna complain about her.. Didn't even bother to serve me".. well, if she actually does complain about me, this will be my very first official GV complain.. couldn't be bothered about her also.. will explain if only I really kana the complain..

Feeling very very lousy these few days.. think i lost my temper at alot of ppl too giving them ugly faces esp the customers even though I know its not their fault for wanting to buy stuff from CB.. and my fellow colleagues too.. today wasnt a good day either with the endless stream of customers and popping popcorn that spat into my eye.. i have popper wounds all over my face and hands now.. and i fell down again in CB today.. so paiseh lah..

wanna say a very big sorry to my fellow Failures for forgetting that we had a gathering on Friday.. had alot of things on my mind these few days and therefore, i sort of forgot about it.. but glad that you all had fun also..

ok.. stop here liaoz.. gotta go sleep.. tml Europa opening.. But until 3pm oni.. gonna go off straight.. got lots of projects and stuff to do at home.. nitez..

No comments: