Sunday, June 10, 2007

1st MC~!

Ok.. I've finally fallen sick after all this time.. Sore throat and fever.. gosh.. And this is the very first time I took MC from work.. Felt so guilty and I kept worrying the whole morning whats going to happen to Europa and the other stations.. Cos now there's oni one new staff left there and they'll have to transfer somebody else there and the other stations would down staff too.. and Ah Ma told me that plus me, total 5 staff MC today.. i should have just gone to work today.. Weak help also help.. at least they still have a staff there.. haiz..

Busy busy day tml.. Driving lessons from 835am all the way to 1210pm.. Been a long time since i last drove.. Time to book my FTT too and faster get it over and done with.. Then have to rush back to sch for project meeting.. Then going out after that for dinner.. Ok I feel my world spinning again.. Going to nap now and pray I'll not crash any cars tml..

No comments: