Monday, May 21, 2007

Kimtaro~!

My nose feels like its dropping off.. the supply of tissue at home is diminishing too.. but i should just consider myself lucky that i didnt come down with a fever.. i heard that vitamin C is good for flu so i went to buy 2 litres of orange juice.. and i ate 2 apples.. gosh.. will i die of over-vitamised C? sorry to Bernice, Yixia u all for not joining u all tonite also.. my mum wun let me step out of the house other than for sch..

Ticketing Test in the morning.. quite do-able if u actually understand what the question is asking for.. the aircon got quite cold.. or was it just me? Ayuni said it was me.. haha.. lunch at Design School with Ayuni, Qiu Tin, Jo-lynn and Hui Ying.. then went for DestP&D lecture.. i think Lisa Chua really took our comments to heart.. she gave so much more examples! until i just didnt want to copy.. the aircon was cold again and again it was just me.. finished at 2pm.. went to the lab looking for computer to kill time and saw Syahidah.. and we practically patrolled the whole business lab.. no computers to use so i went home.. showered and down-ed 2 cups of orange juice.. slack for a while and talked on MSN with my fellow failures.. somebody and somebody officially tgt wor.. or izzit somebodies? haha.. left for sch again.. to clean Aloysius Lee's office.. waited for him to come and then some other HTM students came in.. then he finally came in at 505pm.. he thot i was there for consultation.. diaoz.. then he told me that he was just kidding with me.. he just wanted to test my sincerity.. wth.. i went home, waited for 3 hrs and returned back to sch and u told me that u just wanted to test my sincerity? diaoz.. lucky i'm just down with flu and not fever if not blood will be spilled.. haiz.. but one good thing is that i passed the interview, he had sent my resume to Sanya liaoz and he told me to wait for the good news.. hehe..

watched The Family just now and saw a seriously funny part.. Scenario: Daddy faints on the floor due to exhaustion.. 2 year old daughter playing with her toys beside him without realising anything.. Telephone rings, her grandma calls from China..

Grandma: "Hello, Sweetie.. Pls put ur dad on the line"..
Daughter: "Wait ah.. (Shakes Daddy but he doesnt wakes up) Grandma, Daddy's dead..

diaoz.. kids are just so innocent.. haha.. i just rmb another joke a taxi driver told me when he drove me to sch.. Do you know why nowadays university graduates dun get married? For the guys, they scared they will lose their BACHELOR.. for gals, they are scared that they will get a MASTER.. then they are both scared to get married becos they will get PHD (Probably Headed for Divorce).. or worst, they will get PHD (Permanent Head Damage).. wth.. haha..

my new family member, Kimtaro or 金太郎.. he's a greedy fat dwarf hamster.. just found out today.. haha.. i feed him before i go to sch and when i come back, his bowl is empty.. so i feed him again.. when i came back from sch again, his bowl was empty.. diaoz.. i'm keeping a pig at home.. muahaha.. sooner or later, he'll outgrow his cage.. gosh.. and he's super protective of his food bowl lah.. everytime i take it, i'll have to be cautious if not it'll just pounce on my hand like it did just now.. haha.. gosh.. i see myself slaving away to this pig.. but he's superly adorable with his fat tummy.. best still is that he doesn't pee and poo like crazy.. he's a clean little pig.. hehe..



No comments: