Thursday, March 1, 2007

Countdown 20 hours to freedom..

Freedom is so near yet so far.. Two obstacles lie in front of me.. Facilities Management paper and MICE paper.. Argh! and it oni ends at 9pm.. the second time liaoz.. last time Year 1.1, we had this paper that also ended at 9pm.. dumb register office.. haha..

Anyway, dunno what to blog about these few days.. What can you say about studying for exams huh? But on Tuesday, my mum invited some of her colleages and friends for a small CNY dinner.. got about 13 ppl that turned up.. got quite alot of food for their dinner.. my sisters and I just decided to act anti social and stayed in our rooms upstairs.. i pretended to be studying so that my mum wun disturb me.. haha.. but in the end, i needed to get a drink so went down to the kitchen and as i was pouring my drink, this young guy came into the kitchen looking for something and as he passed me i took a double look at him and so did he.. then we kept staring at each other then suddenly we both went, "It's you!" haha.. so funny lah.. he was the same pri sch and sec sch as me but he was 2 years my junior.. haha.. then he asked me a superly dumb question.. He asked me what i was doing here at the party? Then i was like uh.. This is my house.. and we both broke out laughing along with his GF and the other ppl present at the party.. haha.. so qiao my junior ended up to be my mum's colleague..

and one of my mum's friend bought her 2 dogs along.. One of them was this super large polar bear dog called Milky cos he was all white and another was this small dunno what dog also white.. haha.. i love dogs lah! when i was young mayb around 1 year old and we used to stay in my grandma's house that had a small garden outside, she kept 6 dogs lah! mayb thats where i started to like dogs.. but she had to give them all away cos i was medically proven to have asthma and couldnt come into contact with furry animals and toys.. *sadded* but at least my asthma has been cured and now i can keep a dog.. haha..

FBO paper was ok today but alot of writting needed to be done.. oh yeah.. just would like to voice out my irritation.. just before the start of the examination, the invigilators read out the instructions like no books no pencil cases on the table etc.. then this whole row of HTB ppl still put their pencil cases there and stare into space.. i mean dun u all understand simple english of not having pencil cases on the table? then Mr. Jeremy Sim have to go up to them all one by one and told them to take out their stationery.. aiyo.. after the paper went to Mensa for lunch then sat around to study but i was mostly waiting for the rain to end so that i could cycle home and it almost did at 2pm.. so i decided why dun faster cycle while it is light but as i was cycling home, the rain got heavier and heavier until i was practically showering in the rain lah.. by the time i reached home i was a "Drop Soup Chicken".. haha..

used my debit card for my first internet transaction to sign up for a premium account on Megaupload so that i could use it for my TVB Dramas after the exams.. US$11.99 or SGD$18.58.. haha.. dunno should heart pain or not but i badly needed the account.. so yeah why not? anyway, tml got 2 papers.. think i've been repeating it many times bahz and then head off to celebrate Sheng Long's birthday with the them after the paper at 9pm.. think i may even leave earlier.. probably going into a mind blank at the last paper as always.. haha.. and i'm craving for steamboat ppl! if u all wanna go eat steamboat that is.. KBOX also not problem.. haha.. let the birthday boy decide bahz..


ooh.. TVB is gonna film a sequel for Survivor's Law!! haha.. but there's not going to be Raymond Lam, Myolie Wu and Bernice Liu anymore.. so sad.. haiz.. but there's still Kenneth Ma, Sammul Chan, Selena Li and Ella Koon.. haha.. better than other ppl i presume.. ooh.. and more news about Kevin Cheng.. he was spotted entering Niki Chow's home at midnight.. haha.. they make a cute couple so hope they're tgt bahz..

No comments: