Thursday, November 30, 2006

slogging in sch~


right now in sch.. trying to concentrate on income statement but just can't after oni 3.5 hrs of sleep last night.. and i so badly want to go to expo now to meet papa to buy new laptop.. so scared he anyhow buy for me like how he got my compaq huge lappy now.. but its going to my brother and i'm a little sad to part with it.. haiz.. haha.. although its been with me for less than a year.. but it has weathered a lot of storms with me like going thru endless proj and almost getting lost at newton cirucs.. haha.. make it sound like a human.. haha..

cant do proj in sch.. its too distracting.. need my own space.. need my familiar environment.. haha.. and its nv going to end.. had that corporate photo just now.. smiled liked an idiot.. stiff as ever.. and i had dark rings.. but there is adobe photoshop.. however, if ur're ugly, ur're ugly.. but still, 3 cheers to it!

ok.. gotta get back to piah-ing.. sianz ah..

No comments: