Thursday, November 30, 2006

future innovations bleh~!

feel my eyes closing again.. its 2.20am in the morning and i just finished my part on future innovations.. cheng yan's doing the justifications.. jiayou! got to wake up at 630am tml for some dumb corporate photo shoot.. feel so tempted to just skip the whole thing and i have to pay $12 for it.. haha..


anyway, sms-ed jay today to see if there were any empty spaces on sat for me to work?and boom- Candybar 6pm~! yay! ooh.. how i missed GV.. haha.. guess i won't be counting down to 5 dec ppl.. muahaha.. see u guys on 2 dec and it's gonna be fion's birthday.. haha..


came to sch at 4pm today and had the accounting tut.. went quite fast and then i realised how blur i was on this sem's accouting.. pray hard for my mid sem test ppl.. after that went to holland v to buy clothes for F&B presentation but ended up oni sakinah bought.. haha.. had some curry chicken rice for dinner which was awfully salty.. and cheng yan introduced me to banana mixed honeydew fruit juice.. sweet and it has became my new fave.. reached home about 11pm.. had a chat with edwin about sch and work.. good luck on that new haircut..(i want my highly- caffeinated tea when i see u on sat k if not i'll be so like a zombie walking around GV~!)


papa came to fetch me and my bicycle from the mrt station and he told me that he's gonna get me a new laptop at that expo IT fair as i kept complaning that mine was too heavy and big and bulky for sch proj.. haha.. my papa's always the best~! could always count on him to end a day perfectly.. ke xi he's leaving for penang with my 2 youngest sis and my bro to renew his malaysia passport on this fri.. and my grandma's leaving for korea on the same day too.. gonna miss u all..


searched the internet for some future innovations and found the crappiest and weirdest things ever including pillow menus, ipod rentals, wi-fi in lifts etc.. even found out that there is a type of safe in a hotel in kowloon that is able to store a laptop and charge it at the same time.. how cool could it get? haha..


sigh.. another long long day tml with preparations for presentations and compilations.. blah blah blah.. the list nv ends.. sigh sigh sigh.. anyway, want to give my blessings and wishes to 2 good frens of mine on finally finding their true loves.. treasure each other guys.. ;op


here's another song to end my day.. its called 精舞门 by 罗志祥.. the dance is pretty good.. see it urself on youtube..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfIUc4xgk9Y


预备起行头全部要带齐点名

准备跟我上街去游行

body 今天要证明

什么舞通通都搞得定

跌烂你眼镜

小老弟年轻耍酷那一丁点本领

洗耳恭听快卯起来学艺

大发善心收徒弟

想要学习皮要绷要跟我跟紧

i wanna know 你行不行

you gonna know

别怀疑你自己的本领

you gonna know 我是冠军

you gonna know we got to show

we are the word

我有一条特别了不起的神经

越跳越带劲

无师自通任督二脉畅通无比

十八般舞艺

拎拎听说你想要报名考虑

有没有那根筋我看一眼就搞定

凡事都要照规定

精舞门里什么都不浪得虚名

不能乱吃冰淇淋蒙眼睛

对待所有的敌人都尊敬

大半夜上床戴耳机

节奏当催眠的声音作梦都不停

(I leaned on you wanting comfort and solace only to feel you walking away from my sight and into a world where I'll never be able to find you again.. Please don't go..) Quoted from :+:

No comments: