Friday, September 16, 2011

Where have I been?

Wow, just wow. Almost a year. You have been neglected my poor blog.

Just a sudden urge to blog today. Maybe I just wanted a more personal space to post random stuff. Facebook and Twitter just don't really cut it.

Today marks marks a year and one day in the company. I SURVIVED. I faced the craziest passengers. I ran from A21 to B10 to F37 to E12. I wrote my report. I took my MC. I met a group of the best batchmates; 778 I LOVE YOU GUYS. I befriended the PRC (they love me, hahaha). I got scolded by my DMs and other funny random people. I got my thank yous. I put on enough make up to make me look like a monkey. I MADE IT.

Lots of feelings. Hard to put down. Too many people to thank.

Onto a new phase of this journey now. Stepping into the OFFICER world. Whole new ocean. Fiercer sharks. Chomp chomp. Like how Aslinda took away my "I AM NEW" badge, I'm no longer new.

Today, they brought us to a Salvation Army home for patients with dementia. I met a lady who used to live in my estate over there. She went in a month ago. A whole bucket of feelings. She can still tell me that she remembers the lift being upgraded. 2 mins later, she repeats the same thing. What dementia does to a person. Another bucket of feelings.

That's it for today. I planned something much longer and with more feelings. But I guess this can sum up everything. I hope to leave more virtual footprints here. Watch this space.

Oh, and my Dad bought a puppy home today. We named her Yui. She's a 2 month old Shih Tzu. Life's gonna change in this household. I'm looking forward to it.

Zoom zoom.

No comments: