Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vacation Planning

It's not always that I get a whole weekend off in my line of work. However I decided to stay in this Saturday night and spend a little me time. Something I haven't done in a long while. Gotta go out tomorrow though to look at some camera stuff.

As the night does not get any younger, I'm still wide awake doing some homework for my upcoming trip. I just love this part of the trip. It makes me feel organized and prepared and not lost in the middle of a foreign country without 3G and Google to turn too for info. (I think we depend on them too much but I can't think of what I'll do without them. Agreed?)

Heading back to the airport on Monday for a brand new ON THE JOB TRAINING. 3rd time since I've joined this company. I don't think there's any other company in the world that does this.

I'M GONNA BE AN OFFICER. Come look for me if you want excess baggage allowance or if you wanna complain about the nasty new airline website. I'm all ready baby.

Ok that was a good break. Back to the drawing board. I still have 9 more days of itinerary to plan and even more if I want to do up the Bangkok one as well.

Have a good one guys!

No comments: