Monday, February 1, 2010

Homey Home Home

Hello all!

I've been home for 2 weeks and I thought it was time to do a little updating. I promised myself a month break so job searching is going slow now. Starting to get low on S$ but the money market is not cooperating so can't change my US$ for now. Grr. Anyway, a little bit of life back home. Very lazy to post all the photos so go find them on my Facebook.

306 was the first group of friends I met since coming home. Started the day with our long awaited K session. Happy! Ayuni was late so we went to ION Orchard to buy popcorn. Tested almost every flavour. So embarrassing.

And then off to Tanglin Mall for Chili's. Never knew we had one in Singapore. Had to wait for a table though. But the food was good. Except for the horrible Buffalo Wings. And we shared a plate of bottomless chips. Never refilled it though. Wasted.

Cherie's friend came over to give her a Nikon D60 that she had just bought. I foresee photo outings in the near future for 306. Hahaha. And boy did he take pretty group photos for us. Now I know just how to work my flash in dark places. Too bad Sarah was in Hong Kong and couldn't join us.

After dinner, everybody went home while I headed over to Alley Bar to join the Singaporean ICHM-ers. They've just gone to Aisah's engagement. So sorry to have missed it. =(

The next day, High tea @ Sheraton with HIGH! We have a total of 11 members so you can imagine how hard it is to gather all of us together. But after 2 years, we finally have full attendance. =)

The food was actually quite good. And they're having an in-house promotion now. The whole buffet goes for only $30 per person. So go try it if you have time.

After that, it was to the lobby for some very cool group photos. Especially love the last one.

The next day. Jun Wei & Wayne were OFF so we decided to do something. Ended up going to Sentosa to ride the luge and see the new attractions. Universal Studios Singapore is going to be a huge thing I betcha. Didn't visit the new hotels though since it was a totally seperate entry.

Thank You Weiting! =) Can't wait for the new tracks to open.

Had a little lunch break at the Delifrance in the Merlion before heading back to GV Vivocity for a movie- Hachiko. It was sad and good. =) Oh, and Daddy also bought a new camera.

Bernice and Yixia came to join us for dinner. And also a little shopping. Ended the day with a little rooftop talk before getting a ride home from my Mum who was in the vicinity.

Tuesday. Got a ride from Sylvester before heading up to Mt. Faber with Marian for a little afternoon tea. Dinner and shopping with Edwin H after that.

Had a steamboat dinner with Edwin C, Willy, Xinyi and Nicholas on Thursday. No pictures there because I was too lazy to bring my camera. =X

And finally on Friday, met up with Sin Hwee! The bestest bestest friend. She was "booking out" from Uni and on her way home. So we met at Tampines One for the very delicious Fish Bee Hoon and dessert at Manpuku.

Ok, that's all for the meetups. Nothing else that's interesting that's happening in my life now. Just growing fat. LOL.

Down With Love. Got the first episode but I really wonder when I'll get to it.

Because of You. I'll try this show but we'll see.

Cupid Stupid. Romantic little comedy about horoscopes.

OK! Time for lunch! Bye!

No comments: