Saturday, October 31, 2009

C-L-O-S-U-R-E!

C-L-O-S-U-R-E ! ! ! :)

Hello all!

I'm so happy. We are closed for the Summer at long last. I'm glad to say that I've survived 6 months of overnightys. And so glad to be done with them. Haha. Back to a regular sleep schedule! YAY!

Christian's last day a couple of days ago. The top pictures are all taken at our Room Service department. I love that department. Free food all around for us hungry overnighters. LOL! And I so have to get new pants. Look at how low they fall in the 1st picture. Haha. But I'm so glad that we are getting new tops. The picnic pink has so gotta go. We're now moving on to green! -.-'

Ok, so it's now a few days of relaxation and catching up on my dramas before the long awaited holiday!

海派甜心!

桃花小妹!

下一站, 幸福!

Beyond the Realm of Conscience!


Born Rich!

Bye! I love Justin Bieber!

No comments: