Friday, August 21, 2009

All in One!

Hello all!

Alright, I'm officially back with a proper entry. Can't believe it's already the end of August. Fall is coming and you know what that means? Gossip Girl Season 3! Sept 14! As well as 90210 and Vampire Diaries! =) =) =)

Anyhoo, it was Tatiana's 23rd Birthday the other day and we got invited over for the party. Bummer I had to go to work right after that. Booo.

And the 2 girls and I had a common day off the other week and we took a teeny weeny roadtrip down to Idaho Falls for some big big shopping. I wasn't that deprived after that Las Vegas spree but the girls were. LOL! Tan Glow! =D

Dinner at T.G.I.Fridays that evening. Was deciding between that or IHOP. Actually, we basically wanted to eat everything cos we don't have these big brands back in Jackson Hole. Haha. And that is one retarded photo. LOL!

Oh, the Jack Daniel's Glaze. So good. And the mashed potatoes with cheese and butter. Even better. The steak. Ooh la la.

We were stuffed from TGIF but how could we miss out KFC?! No, I'm not kidding. We purposely made it part of our itinerary. Even more important that making it back home before dark. Hahahaha. I'm so desperate for it that I might even make it a must eat when I go home. Oh, the gravy is different. Taste like beef. Hmmm.

Even though I said I'm not that deprived. I still bought 5 pairs of shoes. =X They're so pretty.

And the must have apparel.

So the next day after Idaho Falls, Kevin invited us to go tubing with them and a whole group of Four Seasons staff. That's the new tube I bought. It even has a pillow and a cup holder. =D

Dunno what tubing is? Here you go. Basically, you chillax with a bunch of friends down a river drinking and chatting while you flow with the current. We flowed to a cliff and did some cliff diving. Crazily fun. I jumped twice. =) And we also passed a hot spring. We floated for a total of 4 hours. -.-' So now I've been thru the burned and itch. At the peeling stage now. Yay!

Just last Sunday, we had the Employee Party. Monica was the Employee of the Month for Feb 2008 so the RAMs came up with this impromptu rap. Crazily funny.

They organised some relay games and of cos, the Front Desk took down the house. Yay!!!!


The Dance Offs!

Met up with Yinyin for the best Thai food in the whole of Jackson Hole. Totally yum.

Rosalie invited us to her house for dinner tonight. So Yinyin and I decided to cook some real Singaporean + Malaysian cuisine for them.

I cooked the fried rice, beef and soup. =D Yan Wan can cook ok? Don't look down on my cooking skills. Hahahaha.

This is Rosalie's daughter, Summer Rain. Super friendly and not afraid of strangers at all. She kept wearing my Hurley's and walking to her Mummy. Damn cute.

And this is a real antler that Rosalie's husband found on the grass while he was hunting one day.

Group Photo!

Whoo! That was a long one. Hahahaha. It's 145am. Time for bed. No overnights tonight! Yay! Toodles!

No comments: