Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rafting + Blu Kitchen!

Hello all!

Can't sleep. Too excited. And pissed. Their flight got delayed at the Chicago Airport for 3 hours. -.-' United United United. You suck.

So, I'll do some blogging. Back to the adventure in JH. I love Whitewater Rafting. I'll do it every month before Winter comes. Yeah, right. Hahaha. Anyway, that day we went rafting.

Different company this time because Mad River did not offer us comp rides. No idea what the other companies were offering but Lewis & Clark was offering $1 rides for hotel staff so why not?

We got a tinier boat this time. Only needed 6 paddlers but we were lucky cos all 3 of us managed to paddle. Ms. Lau volunteered for the lead paddler. LOL! Ooh, look at my muscles.

The water was not as scary as the first time I went but still shiok enough. Cold too. Brrrr.

Dinner at the Blu Kitchen. I love that place. I think I'll bring my family there too. I dunno what the two girls found so fascinating about the teapot but yeah. Hahahaha.

The appetizers that came with the local's special. Some sashimi and seaweed thing.

And the ultra lip smacking main courses.

Damn cute right? Chopsticks and knife. LOL! My head looks big here.

Yinyin with Sarah's bling. And we ordered a glass of Moscato to share. 4 days more till I can officially drink in the US of A. Come on baby!

Remember that huge cookie? We added on a peanut butter ice cream choc brownie dunno what else with it too. Ultimate Sweetness.

Me likey the two pictures. Haha.

I think I'm going to start on the Yellowstone entry because it will be backlogged for about a week or so if I don't start on it. Bye!

Come on plane! I need to go to work. Hurry hurry.

No comments: