Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm back + Amanda's Bday Party + Britney Spears

Hello all!

I'm officially back from Perth.. Trip was short but fun! I love Perth! It's not as crowded as Sydney or Melbourne and not as quiet as Adelaide.. Haha.. And we ate so much during this trip.. Food was really good throughout the 3 days.. Teaser pictures first because the nicer pictures are in Vienna's camera and according to Celine, she is now fast asleep.. Haha.. Oh well.. All my pictures from my camera are on Facebook so view as you please.. =)

Day 1- Perth Swan Bells Tower..

Day 2- Swan River..

Day 3- Yum Cha

Now, Joleen has finally uploaded the pictures from Amanda's birthday party on 5 Nov so I'll blog about it now before I forget about it again..

The birthday girl striking a pose..

Appetizers..

Dessert..

Gone are the days with crabmeat, hotdogs, sweet potatoes, corn etc. Over here, we use tomatoes and capsicum.. Haha..

And of cos, the drinks.. Haha.. They concocted a punch which was deadly.. It contained Ribena, champagne, white wine and red wine.. You'll see why I think it was deadly in a sec..

Oh.. And Miran was our chef of the day.. BBQ Chicken.. Yum Yum Yum..

Dunno what we were doing.. Haha.. Must pray before eating..

Joleen and I..

Magnifique!

Now this is what I call calafare.. Haha..

OMG! This is so wrong.. Haha.. First victim of the deadly punch..

Marian, so unglam sia.. Haha..

Haha.. Er.. Cute huh? Me love my rugby ball.. Haha..


The others requested us to take scandalous pictures and so we did.. Haha..

Haha.. P.tomato eating her tomato..

Wrong choice Joleen! The other hand!

Hmm.. Diapers anyone? Haha.. No, she didn't pee.. The beer did..

Well, look what you did Tash.. Haha.. One chair down..

Drink Edmund drink! The poor guy had to be carried home to bed shortly after.. Haha..

Haha.. The tale of the deadly punch.. It starts from a simple sip..

And then it moves on to a few wacky photos..

The others start to dance, hug and hmm.. act cute?

Let's all dance people! Our signature break-ur-back dance..

Ooh.. Look at that red face.. Haha.. And my my, Aisah..

And a few last crazy photos..

Before we're all gone! Haha.. We were all quite gone by then.. Just look at everyone's expressions.. Haha.. But it was a fun party with good food, good company and crazy fun! Haha.. Man, I miss those times..
And our little pop princess, Britney Spears, has finally made a comeback! A really good move as she has now shed off that bad girl image to now a lovely mother of two boys with a new album under her belt.. She's turn 27 today!






I was flabber- ghasted at these pictures.. Just couldn't believe my own eyes that she has changed so much.. In a good way that is.. I hated that crazy bad girl image of her in the past few years.. It was a gloomy period for her with those two failed marriages, car crashes, hospital visits, drugs, scadalous pictures, losing custody of her two sons.. I used to like her alot during my pre-teens and teens period as her songs were the it-girl songs during that time.. And I'm so happy that she has finally returned to her angelic side! She'll remain as one of my most loved idols of all time.. =)

No comments: