Monday, November 3, 2008

Spooky Wooky + 306 + Halloween Party + Glenelg

Hello all!

I finally managed to upload all the pictures from this weekend so be prepared for a very long and pictorial entry ahead.. =)

Saturday was the day of our event.. The sound system arrived around 1130am and we started to prepare for the day.. Was assigned to the HQ for equipment checking, first aid and a very simple game station.. Managed to collate only the few pictures that was on Facebook as I didn't carry a camera with me that day..

Whoo! The Spooky Wooky Games!

The team that came in first! Spice Weasels! They won the keg of beer and some vouchers..

Most Enthusiastic Team! The Yellow Witches!

The team that won Best Flag! Vanilla Faces!

And with no doubt, the team that won the Best Dress- Village People!

And unlike other games, we also added in a new category called the Last Team! Haha.. And Super Six won it..

Some other team photos.. Super Star!

Mr. Donut!

Our MC for that day- Joleen!

And finally, a group picture to end of the day.. =) The AEM class..

We had a BBQ dinner planned that night but the food was so sucky.. And we didn't have time to get the area decorated as well.. Headed back to get changed for the party.. Was contemplating to skip it actually but alas.. Haha..

Oh.. And as mentioned previously, 306 met up on Saturday.. The whole gang with the exception of me though.. =( Wanted to take aeroplane and go back to join them! Haha.. And thinking it was a good opportunity to hear their voices after so long, I actually surprised call Cherie's mobile with the help of Wei Lun who told me the time.. Haha.. Called the first time but they told me to call back later becos Sarah was missing.. (She forgot to bring the chocs and had to go home to get them).. Muahaha! I called back later and they were already in Swensens waiting for food..

And Cherie actually a dedicated an entry in her blog to me.. *Touched*

OMG! Wei Lun slimmed down so much! He's my new role model to follow after Ta Jen for losing weight..

Haha.. Beilin.. -.-' But you're still loved.. =)

And the little gifts I bought for them.. Beilin, why you don't like the beetle? So cute mahz.. Haha.. I think the cards very suit the gang's personality..


Ahh! Swensen's HSM 3 Menu! Haha.. Pls mail some over to me.. I'm surprised Beilin didn't still the menu home.. Haha..

Haha.. -.-' You guys ah.. But it gave me a good laugh.. Haha..

And this was the original..

A joke long forgotten but got dugged up again.. Haha.. Classic..

Awww.. So sweet! Thank you, Cherie!

Haha.. Something is very suspicious over there.. What's with the pens ah? Haha.. I'll pretend not to know.. =p

Haha.. Dunno whose cute idea.. I'm Bugs Bunny!

And their group picture!

Haha.. I realised I just blogged like I was there.. =) But I still miss you all like always! Thanks Cherie for the entry!

While they were at their gathering, I went for the Halloween Party! Didn't drink so didn't pay the $15 for entry and alcohol.. Haha..

The decorated room.. We had such a hard time cleaning up the next day.. -.-'

And I went as an ER Nurse.. Haha.. See? I told you guys nth sexy.. So not me to wear that lor.. Haha..

With Priscilla..

Haha.. Edwin T! We were both suffocating thruout the whole party becos of the masks..

Edwin & Andrew..

Akshay..

Natasha..

Priscilla and Spiderman! We couldn't guess who it was at all.. Haha..

Aisah..

Joleen..

I seriously dunno who this is but she kept saying my costume is really great the whole night.. -.-'
Edwin the Corpse Groom..

Marian the Corpse Bride.. She, Edwin, Edmund and Amanda won the Best Dressed Group!

Jennifer..

5 on 5 drinking game..

The girls decided to participate in it too.. I volunteered to be their photographer.. Haha..

Paulina's turn..

Priscilla's turn..

Aisah's turn..

Joleen's turn.. Aisah choked on the beer at this point..

Haha.. Finally, I found out who he is.. Tim!

Muahaha.. Ririh taking my stethoscope to play with Edwin..

Amanda.. Another corpse bride..

Sunday- woke up to help SRC clear up after the party as part of our roster for the event.. OMG! You shld have seen it! It was like a warground in there.. Cups strewn everywhere, beer all over the carpet, chips under the sofa! What in the world are those people of thinking of man? *Faint* Still, we managed to get it all done in slightly more than an hour..

And then it was off to the beach to celebrate Jia's birthday along with (take a breather) her friend, Liesel's boyfriend, Alfred's birthday.. Whew! What a mouthful.. Long bus + tram ride there..

Glenelg.. We were so hungry that Celine and I went to buy fried rice to eat.. Haha..

Our picnic lunch.. We brought wine but alcohol was not allowed at the beach so we hid it in the bag.. Haha.. And we actually brought a trolley bag to the beach because there were so many things to carry so might as well dump it into a big bag and drag.. Haha..


A very angry seagull..

Want a strawberry, Mr. Seagull?

A seagull swimming pool.. Haha..


Haha.. Dunno what they trying to do.. Playing London Bridge maybe?

Dunno what crazy pose we doing.. Haha..

Haha.. Our shadows..


Never see live seaweed before sia.. Haha..


Cute little fella.. Haha..



Dunno what pose I doing.. Haha..


The birthday people cutting the birthday cake..

And a group picture..

Very storytelling eh? Haha..
And a very funny picutre.. No words to describe.. Haha..

We started to feed the seagulls with the leftover food..

Wah.. So many.. Greedy little things.. Haha..

Muahaha.. Looks like a bird show lah..

And a cute little boy who came running at the seagulls.. Haha..

Ok.. Long enuff post? Haha.. Off to bed!

No comments: