Saturday, April 12, 2008

@#$%^&* Day

Today was the first time I've ever felt so @#$%^&* at work.. Everything was so freaking messy..

Firstly, this stupid Taxi lady.. As you all know Flyer is having a promotion for Taxi Drivers.. So she presented me with her vocational license and told me she wanted the 7pm slot..

Me: "My apologies.. We don't accept advance bookings for this promotion.. Next flight is at 130pm or the latest I can give is 2pm.."

Taxi Lady: "Nvm lah.. Just give me the 7pm lah.. I change shift here and there dunno what time I can make it.. Anything one lah.."

Me: "No.. Sorry.. Cannot.."

Taxi Lady: "Aiya.. Then just give me the next one lah.."

Me: "OK.."

Later..

All the ticketing counters realised that that stupid Taxi Lady took one ticket from each ticketing counter.. KNS.. So a "red warning" was given out to all ticketing booths and Hospitality Crew to stop that Taxi Lady when she arrives to change her timings or tries to enter the Flyer.. Haha.. Serves her right.. I'm so glad this horrendous promotion is coming to an end..

Secondly, this couple comes up to me and complained that we overcharged them 4 times for 2 tickets.. The transaction was on March 20 lah.. Got receipt? No.. Got NETS "Approved" receipt? No.. Can let us see your monthly statement? No.. KNS.. Go and solve with NETS lah..

Thirdly, got 16 people turned up at Kimberly's counter and wanted the Trade Partners discount for up to 66 people.. So poor her had to key in all 16 people's name into the system.. Guess what? Those trade partners all come from that "famous hotel" called Meritus Mandarin.. ZzZzZzZ.. Not that hotel again.. I thot I'd seen the last of it.. So there I was seeing those same ppl again from HR, S&M and Banquet..

Fourthly, some weird guests who were like afraid of walking or something.. So there I was being the errand girl running between Management Office and the Tourist & Transit Hub like a dumbo..

Lastly, one particular colleague almost got me in deep shit because he refused to lemme write the time on the ticket and he said he would tear the ticket after he scanned it and yup.. He didn't.. ZzZzZz..

Oh well.. The @#$%^&* day is finally over.. Wun be working on the Official Opening on 15 April cos they dun want part timers for what reason I have no idea.. Oh yeah.. Another promotion to announce.. 2 Kids ride for FREE for every 2 paying Adults on 15 April between 9pm to 1030pm.. And oh yeah, almost forgot.. FREE parking everyday between 12pm to 2pm..

Bye Bye! Oh yeah.. Anybody knows where I can get cheap and nice looking winter clothing? Gotta get some before I fly there cos it's going to be Winter when I arrive..

No comments: