Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blogging about life..

Hello! Think I better start blogging about my life rather than talking about all my dramas.. Lemme start with the very long long ago outing with 307.. Too many pictures to post up so I'll just post the group ones..



Next up is the GV Vivo Chalet.. Didn't expect to be invited even though I've left GV le.. Haha.. Dinner at White Dog Cafe with my family as it was my brother's birthday.. Drove Bernice and Yanqi down to Aloha Loyang.. Congrats guys! You are the first group of friends that I've ever driven.. Haha.. Wen An drove like 10 other people with drinks in the lorry.. Haha..

A Four Seasons buffet spread was waiting for us there along with lots of BBQ food and drinks.. Went to one of the rooms to gamble again.. Lost $3.. =( Went out to gossip gossip abit.. Realised I didn't know alot of new staff there.. Waited for all the EOS staff to arrive before the lucky draw started.. Cabbed home around 11+ with Yixia, Bernice and Yanqi cos they had school and work the next day..

Anyway, I'm seeing lots and lots of taxi uncles at work everyday.. All coming for the free ride.. The boring carpark shift everyday.. Lucky for Mr. Vanny to crack up the day.. He and his door password.. Haha..

Okie lah.. I think long enuff blog le.. See ya..

No comments: