Friday, March 28, 2008

Donkey Years!

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been updating.. Nth much to talk about again.. Haha..

Currently staying at Aljunied again.. Cos the contract for the Internet hasn't ended yet.. Room and stuff still left intact as if they knew I'll be back.. Haha..

Anyway, work has been quite ok except that's its awfully quiet there.. No business.. Wonder where that rumour of us being fully booked for the 1st 3 months came from.. Haha.. And the system kinda went haywire for a while there.. My final close showed me with a shortage of $3286.83.. Dunno have to work how many donkey years to repay that crazy figure.. Haha..

Been watching alot of TVB series these few days.. I think I'll just die without TVB.. Haha..

I wanna go Batam or Bintan for a short holiday.. Haven't been there before.. And I want to experience the feeling of being a millionaire for once.. Even if the currency is in Rupiah.. Haha..

Okie.. Guess I talked long enuff.. See you guys in another 5 days or so!

No comments: