Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mass Ang Bao collection!

Mass Ang Bao collection rox my sox!

Met the Sec Sch girls- Juliana, Michelle, Alrina, Carine, Xinyi, Judy & Jie Hui at Bedok Interchange @ 930am.. Visited 7 houses today.. Very very exhausting.. Haha.. But I miss our times tgt..

1) Xinyi's House- Received 3 Ang Baos.. Ate Fried Noodle and Ngoh Hiang..
2) Hazel's House- Watched Mei Wei Guan Xi and ate Ngoh Hiang again..
3) Jie Hui's House- Played with her 1 year old nephew, Liang Liang and ate Tahu Goreng..
4) My House- Watched Price of Greed and ate brownies..
5) Juliana's House- Played with her cat and mahjong..
6) Zhi Jun's House- Watched Chicken Little and ate cookies and kueh lapis..
7) Michelle's House- Played card games, ate steamboat, played sparkles and talked about funny stuff..

We've known each other at 13.. Now we're all 20.. It's like scary.. Haha.. So many years just pass like that.. It was so cool knowing all of them.. Waiting for the pics from Xinyi to upload.. =)

Okie.. I'm gonna have an early night cos tml would be the day I aimed to finish my Research Paper.. Haha.. Though it wouldn't be possible.. I'm a late bird.. Counting down to 18 Feb 245pm.. Haha.. I wanna watch Disney on Ice.. Think I'll be watching it alone cos no person at my age would be interested in it.. Haha..

No comments: