Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Like, Yay!

After 4 days of cooping myself up in the house, I'm finally back out.. Like, yay!

Original plan was to head to Partyworld with Cherie, Bei Lin & Wei Lun.. However, the price they quoted me over the phone was more expensive than the website therefore kaisu as I am, I went to book KBOX too.. =p Haha..

Walked down memory lane towards MM.. Haha.. The hotel is like dying? Good riddance to them anyway..

Took the Student Tapas package for $14.50 Nett inclusive of 1 snack, 1 titbit and 1 drink.. Since we all took Coke, it was Free Flow.. Haha.. Sang from 2 to 7pm.. WL left around 6 to meet his Mum.. So the rest of us continued to sing until 730pm and realised we were actually late to meet Ayuni.. Headed to B1 to draw money..

Surprise Surprise! Saw Yixia, Geswin, Bernice and Wei Ting at the Jap restaurant there.. Haha.. Hello! Left after a few moments cos we were already late.. Nice seeing you guys though!

Decided to change the dinner destination to City Link Mall instead of Clarke Quay cos it'll be easier for everybody.. It was New York New York Vs. Japanese Pasta.. NYNY took the winning bet and we were lucky to get their capsule-liked seats.. Haha.. So we placed our orders and talked on and on and on.. Lots of topic to share about.. So many many.. Haha..

Headed home.. I think Bei Lin & Ayuni wanted to kill me for not driving.. Haha.. We could all have reached home in 15 mins.. But saddening, I dunno the routes of Singapore.. Haha.. Only the east side.. So we trugged home on the super cold MRT.. Pics will be up as soon as I got them..

Back to work tml.. Working 730am to 4pm.. It's gonna be another super boring day with only that limited number of customers.. But we get to slack.. Haha..

No comments: