Friday, January 25, 2008

Bye Bye MM!

Shalalala.. The air outside of Meritus Mandarin has never smelt so much fresher.. It's called FREEDOM! I'm finally free of this overbooked, revenue-crazed, mindblowing, nonstop hotel.. The hotel has left with me with too many memories and experiences.. The colleagues there are super fun and all but the higher management is thumbs down..


Sze Min and I made a pact to throw out the red lipstick right after SIP has ended.. But we hadn't because there were lots of bittersweet memories there.. We were containing our excitement before scanning our cards for the last time ever.. The moment they was scanned, it was Hallelujah! People thot we were crazy.. Haha..


Anyway, so it's 2 more days of OFF before school officially starts on Monday again.. We'll have to go back to MM once again for clearance.. Damn.. It's gonna be a busy busy month but it'll be all over soon.. =D


My head's throbbing now.. I slept for only 3 hours last night thinking that I'll be damn energetic seeing that today's my last day.. Haha.. Serves me right..

No comments: