Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nuffnang Ad!

Whoopee! Motorola has decided to place an ad on my blog from 16- 22 Dec.. Going to be earning some moolah.. =D

Anyway, it's work talk again.. Some guest borrowed 4 kettles from Housekeeping and spoilt 2 of them.. He used 1 to cook rice and 1 to cook curry.. Diaoz.. And the hotel is charging him $300 for the spoilage.. Muahaha..

Midnight is getting ok nowadays even though it becomes boring around 3- 4 am.. Mary's going back to Vietnam for a short holiday so she brought her camera to work that day.. So she, me, Emilyn, Lay Gin & Evelyn sneaked out to the lobby area when there were no guests and took pics with the Christmas Tree and Mezebar.. Haha.. Our DM, Rita came out from office looking for us and she was acting pissed but after that she said, "Why take pics nv call me?" Wahaha.. So fun.. Will be posting them up once she's emailed me with them..

One Japanese guest came up to change exchange some money using Traveller's Cheque so Emilyn was teaching me how to go about doing it and the guest was like, "Trainee?" Haha.. He laughed as well.. Then before he left he turned around and told me, "Kambate!" Awww.. So sweet.. And there were a bunch of Sumo wrestlers that day too.. Their hair is even neater than mine.. And a Hong Kong tour guide was checking in for his guests and I was using my horribly Ma-Ma-Tei Cantonese to converse with him..

So just 2 more days of midnight followed by 2 Off days and 1 AL (hopefully).. Christmas is coming but I think I'll be spending it at work.. =( Hmm.. I'm actually missing work at GV for some reason.. Haha..

No comments: