Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Money..

Jay Chou's new album rocks big time.. Go buy it if you haven't.. Haha..

I feel so stupid.. *Bangs Head* I mixed up the date for my driving lesson.. Wasted $81.25.. Test in 17 days.. And like I'm very rich now like that.. I'm so hard up now.. Grrr.. Why? =D

And payday is 22 days ahead.. No more outings, no more shopping, no more eating out.. It's gonna be SAVE SAVE SAVE now.. Pls dun tempt me ppl.. Any investment tips anybody? Haha..

I need moolah BADLY..
I hear the cash register going KACHING KACHING..
I dream of dollar bills at night..
I follow a rainbow to reach a leprechaun's pot of gold waiting for me at the end of the rainbow..
I want to grow a money tree..
I hope to strike lottery..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And sorry to Sandy once again for pangseh-ing you.. I think you know my situation.. Promise I'll make it up to you next month k?

Head spinning.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: