Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lonely..

I'm going to be very lonely for the next two weeks at work.. =(

Doing filing ALONE, doing photocopying ALONE, doing upselling ALONE, doing faxes ALONE..

Well, Rebecca called today and requested for me and Sandy to be up at Front Office asap.. It was a special request from Meyen, some FO Assistant Manager.. He needed as much staff as possible to cover the peak period in Dec.. However, Gina's not going to let me and Sandy leave tgt.. 1 of us will start there on 19th Nov and the other on 3rd Dec.. So, we drew lots and I got Dec 3.. Kind of a blessing in a disguise as well.. Cos I applied AL on 23 Nov for my Driving Test and if I go to FO next Monday, I may not be able to get that AL again.. Oh well.. Lonely.. I am so lonely.. I have nobody.. *Hamster singing*

No comments: