Monday, October 8, 2007

Performa Invoice~!

Here I am AGAIN with my everyday news report aka Grandma Diary.. Muahaha.. Don't mind me.. I'm just waiting for that 9pm Rui En show to get its butt moving.. So I'm going to talk about my work AGAIN.. =D

Carey taught me how to do a performa invoice today.. Some paper that you send to the companies to press for payment for the rooms I think.. Haha.. Lunch was alright except that I'd rather go for the 12pm lunch where it would be funner.. Clipping after that.. That new Shatec trainee looked bored staring at the comp.. Almost laughed when he asked Gina whether he could pick up calls in 2 weeks.. Sandy & I have been there for 1 month and do you see us picking up calls? No.. Haha.. There.. Learn the basic 1st k? Had to process the fax bookings cos Carey went to see the doc.. Stayed back a lil.. Rained like Dec on the way home.. Dinner was salty.. Weather is great..

Schedule:
Mon 8/10- 10am to 6pm
Tues 9/10- 10am to 6pm
Wed 10/10- 10am to 6pm
Thur 11/10- 10am to 6pm
Fri 12/10- 10am to 6pm
Sat- PH
Sun- OFF

Hehe.. I'm on a 10- 6 shift all the way.. Sylvia won't be able to suan me now.. Hahahahahaha.. And Raffles irritated the hell out of me today.. Already overbook liaoz and you still wanna sell Deluxe Room.. Whatever lah.. Blehz..

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: