Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gina's Birthday~!

Haz called me Anilia today.. ZzZzZ.. This is what happens when you have someone who looks like you in the office.. Haha.. If you guys are interested in knowing how she looks like, you can go to my Friendster.. =D

Carey got admitted to hospital today over a stomach cramp.. Therefore, I had to process all the faxes.. I think I drove this particular travel agency mad cos I kept calling them.. But it's not my fault that they have the most messiest request ever.. And I made my very first phone booking today.. Haha.. It was just coincidental that Carey's phone rang and I picked it up and had no one to transfer it too..

Gina's birthday was on 21 Oct so the whole Reservations team chipped in to buy her a cake, a present and Rima cooked some food to celebrate.. The Bee Hoon was wonderful but it was more than enuff.. We could even feed half the S&M team.. Haha.. And this time unlike Raffles's celebration, we did manage to sing Gina a Birthday song.. =D

Rui En didn't get nominated for Best Actress.. Aaahh.. =( Instead they decided to nominate people like Joanne Peh and Jessica Liu.. Diaoz.. TV sucks..

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: