Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bloody Comparison..

It was another foody food food day at work again.. Let's see.. Asha bought curry puffs for everyone.. Ming Fa bought snacks from Taiwan.. Haz/ Rima brought Hari Raya goodies.. Lunch was good too.. Carey was not around so Wei Hao and I processed all the faxes.. Super stressed.. One wrong process and I'll have to give MM back all my allowance..

The photocopier went kuku again and not the scanner is spoilt.. Argh! Just dump that piece of contraption out lah.. Followed Ming Fa up to the Front Desk office today to pass the call centre some stuff.. Interesting place.. Hmm.. The trainee meeting's this Friday and I have lots of things that I want to bloody voice out.. I know its not R's fault.. I dun blame her.. I wun blame anybody but just think that what if I wasn't from HTM.. Sure.. It's like the dream course for lots of ppl.. But believe me, we get looked down upon too as ppl who only know how to do proj.. Oh well..

Shouldn't lament too much about it liaoz.. We'll see how it goes.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: