Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Anticipate.. Wait..

I'm terribly exhausted.. Blehz.. This sucks.. The waiting sucks.. Anticipate.. Wait.. Anticipate.. Wait.. Finally, it's either a disappointment or a celebration.. I hope its the latter.. =D

Halloween Part this Saturday.. Theme: Dead Rock Stars.. Goodness.. Who am I supposed to dress up as? Elvis Presley sounds nice.. Duh.. Haha.. No I'm just kidding.. I'm probably going to dye my bedsheet white and cut two holes and drape it over myself.. You get it? D-E-A-D Rock Star.. Haha.. That pumpkin hat from Toy 'R' Us sounds cool too.. So I think I'm going to go there as Pumpkin Ghostketeer.. Boo! Haha.. Need to bring some snacks there too.. Gosh.. I'm absolutely clueless on what to get.. Pumpkin juice maybe? Haha..

Joke

Have you seen the Made-in-Malaysia car "Kancil"? You know, that very little 600 cc car ?

Well, Dr M really wanted to sell it tothe US, so when Dr M paid a visit to the White House after finishing formal discussions with George Bush, Dr Mchecks with Bush to find out if there is a way to sell the Kancil in theUSA. After having looked at the brochure,Bush said, You know, I think this 'Kernchill' is too small for us Americans."

Not one who gives up easily, Dr M persisted and finally Bush offered, "Ok, take this number down. This guy is my good buddy and he's also the CEO of the biggest compact car distributor in North America". Dr M was satisfied with the meeting and returns to Malaysia. The next day he called the number and a lady answered, "TOYS R US", Can I help you?"

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: