Monday, September 10, 2007

MM Orientation~!

Hehe.. Feeling really jolly right now cos I'm able to tap onto the wireless in the SingPost Mac.. So now I can blog.. Ppl all around me are having some sales and marketing promotions.. Having a really giddy feeling now due to that Meritus lift.. Will tell u all more about it later..

Almost sleepless night ytd from all that tossing and turning on a new bed.. And the MRT was so noisy.. Gosh.. My great-grandma bought Chee Cheong Fun for my breakfast and my grandma walked me to the MRT.. Hehe.. Met Cherie, Weilun and Sandy at Somerset MRT and headed to Meritus in that pouring rain.. Stood outside the staff entrance and waited for the other MM ppl to arrive.. Some were in semi-formal and others were in casual..

Down to the training room for briefing.. Was made to fill up lots and lots of forms.. Had my name spelled wrong on my itinerary.. There was a free flow of biscuits and hot beverages.. Had a presentation on the hotel, got our locker numbers and nametags and then proceeded to the Uniform Department to get our uniforms.. I thot that the Meritus Club's Butler's Uniform is really cool- Blouse, Skirt, Vest, Tie and Blazer.. Mine was a pink blazer and skirt..


Our Nametags~!

My Uniform~! So Cheena right? =p

A sample of our lockers; Cherie's

Lunch Time- 1 Staff Meal per day.. I think the quantity is not bad.. Unlimited Rice, Drinks, Soup, Beverages and Salads.. Haha.. Quite nice too.. Back to the room for more waiting and waiting.. Headed to the locker room to put our uniforms in first.. I'm going to die fiddling the lock.. Haha.. Then it was the tour of the hotel.. I think MM has great rooms and F&B outlets but the back of house and swimming pool sux.. Haha.. The lobby and banquet rooms are good too.. Went to Top of the M to see the view.. And realised that we have 30% discount at all F&B outlets in MM.. =D But we had to take the lift from B1 to 35 Storey to 5 Storey to 37 Storey to 1 Storey.. My God.. My head is spinning now.. Haha..


Lunch~! Looks like prison plate.. =p

View from Top of the M~!

Okie.. I think I should stop here.. Reporting for official work tml at 10am.. Quite looking forward.. Had a sneak peek at the Reservatins Department.. Not bad.. VERY VERY BUSY.. Haha.. Ok..

Good Night Moo- Putts!

No comments: