Sunday, September 23, 2007

Friendster Day~!

Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.. =p Haha.. Found this really adorable blogskin and decided that it was time for a change.. Yup.. Kinda plain but I'm too drained to find a new one.. Next time then..

Working weekends in Reservations means No Uniforms! Haha.. But Sandy and I came in jeans when we should only be in office wear.. Next week then.. But Gina didn't mind and I don't think "Raffles" saw us too.. Got called into Amanda's office becos she said I looked like one of her Sec Sch friends and she wanted to show me her Friendster pic.. Haha.. Amanda knows Colleen too!File File File..

Slacky day again.. Haha.. And do you know when you get assigned a desk and a User ID, you'll feel much more at home? That's what I got today.. =D Decided to lunch with Sandy @ Cineleisure since the canteen food was so non-appetizing and we were dressed like Humans.. =p Pasta Mania then and "people- watched" a family of Ang Mohs eating.. Haha..

Back to work but only that minimal keying in to do.. Jackie dug out 2006's payment forms and we were told to shred them and feed them to the big WHITE bag.. Unlike GV's, our trash bags here are White.. Haha.. However, for an office that is merged with Sales & Marketing and both dpt uses paper like there's no tomorrow, there isn't a paper shreder at all.. -.-'.. So we had to do it manually.. Rai cut her papers with a scissors cos she didn't want to harm the trees.. Asha and I tore them mercilessly.. Brenda was tearing them into incy wincy little pieces.. I have prove.. Haha.. I think it's Ming Fa's birthday today.. Happy Birthday.. =D

Brenda's..

Asha's & Mine..

Our combined efforts..

Sandy dao-ed the Security Guard on our way home.. Haha.. Cos of her "Mooncake Burglarly" ytd.. Brenda walked with us and realised she had gone the wrong way.. Long long train ride home.. To swimming at CBC after that.. Swam 24 laps! =D Found some of the Reservations ppl Friendster accounts and added them..


GV Minding the Cafe~!

Sorry.Too early in the morn.=p

File File File.. (Why did you have to take this pic, Sandy?) =p

Took some pics of the office today but don't think I can post them up.. Some rule of MM.. Haha.. I finally found something I've been searching for all these days.. At the same spot where I left it.. Gosh.. Haha..

Good Night Moo-Putts~!

(You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be)

No comments: