Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bye Bye CB!

Was the earliest to reach work today.. Schedule wrote: 915am; I was there at 830am.. =p But truth be told, today is actually my last day at CB.. =(

Tried to set up CB but no keys so there was minimal that I could do.. Tables and chairs needed to be set up by 9am.. No floor staff so Yan Wan went around with some guy from Box carrying tables and chairs from GV Max down the escalator to opposite CB then the organisor had a change of plans and wanted us to set up outside GV Max instead so me and that Box guy gave each other that "Urgh!" look and carried the tables and chairs up again.. The organisor's reason: I scared my 100 people will flood your foyer.. ZzZzZ..

Other than that, it was pretty ok today.. Had a trainee but didn't really bother much about him since he pretty much could do everything liaoz.. Rashidah told me he sold a customer a $3 popcorn.. Haha.. Went to relieve the Box staff while they went for lunch.. The membership pop up box is irritating.. And 2 groups of patrons argued in front of my counter blaming each other for cutting q.. I just stood there and let them sort it out themselves.. Haha..

Ratouille back at TM.. Practically rushed back from Vivo.. The movie is cute~! And the food is so life like.. The kitchen hierachy related so much to the fine dining kitchen that we learnt about in school.. My sister said that the guy had a funny name- Alfredo Linguini.. It's a pasta name actually.. Haha.. Blue rats are cute.. =D Maybe one day, I'll wake up and see Kimtaro and Kotaro cooking breakfast for me.. Haha..

Again, it's my last day at CB and definitely I'm pretty sad.. It's actually the station where I work at most often.. A number of things that I would definitely miss:-

1) The wars that we fight during sessions times with the queues line all the way to the doors.
2) The constant shortage of hotdogs, cheese and popcorn.
3) The sweet popper throwing tandrums and spitting out popcorn into our eyes.
4) The messy messy CB.
5) The never ending cleaning during closing.
6) Packing nachos and cheesy hotdogs and not forgetting, popcorn.
7) And many more (I'll feel them in when I rmb them)

Bye Bye my beloved Candybar! =( =( =( =( =( =( =(

Bye Bye Moo- Putts~!

No comments: