Saturday, August 18, 2007

SIP Talk..

Hehe.. I've just re-decided on my last day before LTL.. It will be on _th Sept.. Slowly guess bahz.. Not going to tell.. Haha.. Well, maybe not so soon yet..

Self- proclaimed last day of sch on Wed.. Pon-ed sch on Thur and no lessons on Fri.. =D But school on Sat.. =( SIP Talk today from 10-1.. The grp mates wanted to meet in school at 9am to cut the cheesecake we baked during the sleepover.. WL brought a chef knife making the job easier.. Haha.. We all ate the pieces with our names on it.. Didn't managed to finish mine cos it was freezing cold..


Look at the amount of Serviettes I brought.. They were saying I wanted to feed the whole LT.. =p

Mr Tan and Ms Tan was as humourous as ever during the talk and Ms Choi's son is adorable.. Haha.. Left to meet our Liasion Officer in the various classrooms.. Had the same LO as Beilin, Cherie and Sandy- Mr Zainal.. Wonder whether izzit a good thing that he used to be from Meritus Mandarin too.. But he seems approcable and nice too.. Joined classes with Ms Quah for another session.. I'm looking forward to SIP with a little tinge of fear and excitement.. =)

Lunch at Burger King at Far East Plaza.. Wanted KFC but it was too packed.. Feel like trying the new Surf & Turf.. It's been months since I last had Burger King.. Haha.. Wanted to continue with them to shop for XM's present but couldn't.. Came home to change and bathe then off to meet Edwin, Nicholas and June for steamboat at Bugis..

Didnt eat alot though but at least I managed to make myself eat the prawns.. Haha.. Left for home after that cos I started to feel abit shag.. I think I'm really lucky today.. On the way home from Orchard this afternoon, I managed to get a seat and this time from Bugis, we managed to get seats too.. =) Decided to drop off at Pasir Ris for some B&J.. Been craving for their strawberry cheesecake for a long time.. Tooth ache- who cares! There's a craving.. =p

My youngest sister celebrated her birthday on 5th August.. Here's her with her cake.. And she told me some stuff about the girls who stayover-ed at my place that day.. She said Cherie was pretty and that Sarah was very nice because she asked her whether she wanted the chocolate cake.. Haha..



Okie.. That's about all.. Should really get some motivation to study.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: