Thursday, August 2, 2007

Project S&M, Project K & Project T~!

I finally bought my Hannah Montana 2 CD! 2 CDS in 1 and both sound not bad.. =D I need to finish Harry Potter Book 7 asap.. It's been sitting in my shelf for too long..

Felt so shag after the sleepover but didnt manage to sleep until 11pm cos got quite a number of stuff to do.. And I woke up oni after about 7 hrs of sleep for Driving.. Completely forgot about it.. Tried out some test routes and got complimented for my circuit courses! Last lesson next wed.. Have to score less than 18 demerit points to pass that lesson.. Not too confident about it though.. It started raining like mad after I left the driving school and I realised I had forgotten to bring my jacket.. -.-'

Back to school for OB Lec.. That irritating lecturer again.. But had quite a fun profiling test, I'm a turtle and fish.. 307 said I suited the teddy bear more.. Hehe.. Sandy vandalised my OB book with her 100+ scribblings while I vandalised hers with stuff too.. =p Was walking out of the lec room with Sandy & XM when I realised that they had project meeting so I went back into the Lec Hall oni to be suan-ed by 307 for leaving them as soon as proj finished.. haha.. and I can't believe that they could actually have 10-11 hrs of sleep ytd.. So envious.. haha.. Headed to Sugarloaf with them for Tea Time snacks.. Ordered a fruit cocktail and took some pics.. Felt so weird not discussing projects so we started on brand new projects on our own- Project S&M (Stayover & Movie Marathon), Project K (KBOX) and Project T(Top Table).. =D Dateline for Proj K set on 7 Aug 2007, 2pm.. My dear 307, I would like to propose the datelines for Proj S&M to be on 15 Aug 2007, 8pm and Proj T to be on 16 Aug 2007, 12pm.. Is everybody okie with it? *Pls reply.. =D

OB Tut after that.. Cherie and I proposed to the group to wearing same colour tops to school on Mon & Wed- Pink & Red respectively.. =D Covered 2 topics today.. I only did the homework for Power & Politics.. Sarah & WL did Conflict Management 1 becos they happened to flip to that topic accidentally.. Was kidding that this was the 1st time that they did their OB long answer questions.. haha.. Left the classroom with the grp and we were quite destination-less for a while since we usually discussed projects after OB.. 307 really really loves taking pics with mirrors..


Guitar Lesson- My sis told me to bring the guitar to let the teacher tune.. Kinda reluctant cos it was heavy and I had to go to Sentosa after class.. But seeing how despo she was, I just brought it.. My teacher helped me restring one of the strings too.. Cool.. Learnt to play a Spanish song today that was quite tough.. But since there's no lesson next week, I hope I'll have extra time to master it..

Headed to Sentosa for Yiyi's birthday celebration after guitar.. Wanted to cab to Sentosa but thinking that it wouldn't be easy on my wallet, I just took the MRT there and slept all the way.. Took the Sentosa Express in and wanted to wait for the tram but Cousin told me that they wanted to cut the cake liaoz so I just walked to Cafe Del Mar.. Saw abit of the Songs of The Sea fireworks.. I realised that Sentosa actually has beautiful night scenery..

Found the others sitting at the sofas on the beach and since Yan Wan doesn't drink stranger-ous alcohols, I ordered a Shirley Temple.. =p The others were going "How Exciting".. haha.. Sang the birthday song and Wen An made YY blow out his 19 candles one by one.. if not he'll have to light them up and start all over again.. haha.. Cafe Del Mar was a rather cosy place.. Wouldn't mind going there sometime soon again..

After that, it was SABO time! the girls and some guys carried snow flakes and ribbon party sprays while Wayne and Wen An carried CHAMPAGNE.. can u imagine? Champagne for sabo.. haha.. So they 1st threw YY into the sea and when he got out, they sprayed him with Champagne and we attacked him with the sprays! I kinda got attacked by the ribbons too and accidentally sprayed some snow flakes at Bernice.. Oops! Sorry girl.. Jaslyn was the next one to get attacked after YY and it wasn't even her birthday! haha.. Poor thing.. and Uncle Sim got throw into the sea.. The way he was pleading with the guys to let him off was so funny that Bernice, Jaslyn & I kept laughing.. Cleaned up a little after that and left with some of them cos I was starting to feel shag.. MRT home with Jin Qian and we stopped over at TM Mac for some supper following we just decided to share a cab home since it was so near..


Happy 19th Birthday, Yiyi!

Sianz.. Have to go school later at 3 for Co&Co.. Last assignment for the year and I'm just gonna pon the last 2 lessons.. =p Working tml morn.. Dunno what time yet.. Okie.. I think this entry is long enuff.. Cherie did another story about our grp again.. haha.. so cute! Bye Bye Moo- Putts~!

No comments: