Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sen-Tao-Sa

OK.. I'm such a dumbass.. Wanted to transfer all my photos taken to my laptop and I accidentally hit the "Delete" button and poof! As if Harry Potter just waved his wand and everything disappeared.. Grr.. SonyEricsson should have an "Undo" button..

Went to Sentosa today with my fellow failures.. Everybody was late and we saw Uncle Sim at the MRT too.. haha.. waited for like 1hr30mins for everybody to come.. gosh.. i now have to pay the $3 admission fee.. *sadded* took the Sentosa Express in.. brought back many memories along the way.. its been 3 months.. lots of things gone.. Ferry Terminal.. Musical Fountain.. Volcano Land.. Sentosa looks like a disaster- stricken area now..

headed to TAS first to let them have a glance at where I spent Year 2.. not much changes.. only lots of construction along the way.. the Malay Food Stall that sells heavenly Nasi Padang is gone too.. to beautify our barren red parade square, TAS has decided to add in 2 Basketball Hoops and 2 Netball Poles.. wow! now ppl can do more than play soccer all the time.. headed to watch some Monkey show near Koufu.. the monkeys were cute and clever but i wun say so for the show presenters.. they failed to entertain me with their rather not funny jokes and enthics.. haha.. Koufu for lunch and the stall worker gave me a TAS discount for my noodles.. haha.. i bet she didnt see the expiry date on my pass..

wanted to cross the bridge after that but i dunno why we stopped suddenly.. haha.. the sun was glaring and we decided to head to Sky Tower instead.. took a minibus there instead of the tram?? took the Skyride up and the Luge staff just gave me the TAS discount after i mentioned it.. haha.. he didnt even asked to see my pass or check the expiry date.. =D so i just paid $2 for the Skyride.. was so afraid that my slipper and phone would drop off.. saw Silin and Zhong at the Top ticket office but they were too busy to entertain me.. haha..

Skytower is ex.. i wonder why ppl want to spend $12 for 7 mins up there.. wanted 4D Magix but too expensive too.. so we just headed back to Imbiah Station and went back to Vivo.. slacked in the staff room for 2 hours wondering where to go.. decided on Pasta Mania for dinner and K at Chinatown.. $14 for 3 hours of singing.. the system's not really fantastic like KBOX but passable and it includes Free Flow Drinks + 1 Bowl of Fake Shark's Fin.. haha.. headed home after that feeling so dead tired.. lots of things to do..

1) Watch GGOH & OTFB
2) Continue with Digimon
3) Dest- Planning & Issues
4) OB- 1 more topic
5) BusEnt- Complete my Finance

Going to watch Transformers tomorrow with my family.. so excited! even though i dun have any idea whats its going to be about.. okie.. the ZzZzZ monster is attacking me now.. i shouldnt fight with him cos i have no more HP left.. haha.. okie.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]