Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Vesak Day~!

After today, I have finally learnt never to work on a public holiday cum school holiday ever again.. It wa super hectic lah.. my Europa partner supposed to start work at 8am and instead he woke up at 8am.. diaoz.. nth to say sia.. was practically opening the whole of Europa myself and still had to face this group booking first thing in the morning.. gosh..

Dun want to elaborate liaoz.. I shouldn't even be complaining lah.. Pity my other colleagues who actually worked thru the entire blockbuster season.. Me? I only come in once a week so I should just give them as much support as I can.. And why does Shrek 3 have to be oni 98mins? No session break at all lah.. Almost got a shock when the floor schedule showed Shrek, Spiderman and Pirates all going in tgt.. wah.. I couldn't even see the end of the queue lah.. but one miracalous thing today is that nobody MC~! Thanks to Yixia for helping at Europa just now.. If not I think me and the other guy will just die.. Oh did I mention that the guy calls me Xiao Jie cos he doesn't know my name? muahaha..

Oh yeah, and guess who I saw today? Pearl Lim, the Training Manager of Meritus Mandarin who I just happened to sign my contract with yesterday.. Her husband came up to my counter to buy 2 coffees.. And while I was making the drinks, somebody suddenly waved in front of me and when I looked up it was her.. haha.. Didn't realise that she would recognise me.. And she must be wondering what I was doing at Europa when my resume stated that I stopped being a "Cinema Service Crew" in Oct' 06 and I am now a "Gold Class Service Personnel" up till present.. muahaha.

Just watched the Yin Yue Ge Dou Chang on Ch U and one of the ex- Campus Superstar guests said that she hates studying then when asked what she got for her "O" Levels- 7 A1s and 2 A2s.. -.-''' some ppl get all the luck.. Oh, and if any of you watch the 10pm TVB drama every Mon- Fri, my dream guy would be someone who is like the Zhi Gao in the show.. muahaha.. but too bad the actor's taken.. haha..






My sister wants to catch Shrek tml MORNING.. hopefully i can wake up early enuff.. but I'm paying $8 for a 98mins.. so not worth it if u compare it to paying $7 for a 3hrs movie.. ok fine.. i'm a little kam siap these few months becos I havent been working much and I just paid the full sum for my driving practicals and i'm suffering from the after effects of it.. not to mention I oni have 2 comp pass this month..

No comments: