Wednesday, June 27, 2007

#2, #1, #7, #5

I can't believe that Vivo actually got #2 in this Mystery Shopper Wave.. haha.. that day must either have been a rather quiet day or every staff was in a super good mood.. cos we were like #7 last round? the most ironic thing was that we got #1 for Equipment which sort of means they looked clean and operational.. hmm.. the popper must have been popping like crazy that day making the mystery shoppers think that it was fully operational.. haha.. but anyway, we got #5 for overall for the year.. and GV has changed its website design.. looks more user friendly in my opinion.. but very very very laggy..

kinda disappointed with myself for getting oni 20.5/40 for my OB Test.. considering that i was actually aiming to make it one of my top subjects this year.. the reason being: i didnt study for the test at all.. my whole mind was too preoccupied with my lost hp at that time.. Haiz.. gotta work hard next time around and put in more effort in my projects.. go 307! haha..

Guitar lesson just now.. The teacher must have thot we were super heroes or something.. He taught us how to play the theme for that Korean drama, 秋天的童话.. not notes with chords and plucking.. and another homework was to learn a new song called Polly Wolly Doodle.. ?? dun ask me either.. i've nv heard of it.. haha.. after that, had a "family" dinner with Amber Ah Ma and Cousin Yong Xing.. went to steamboat at Bugis.. my stomach is aching up again.. we had Ma La + Tom Yam Soup.. gosh.. haha..

anyway, I'm $XXX richer now since its Payday! haha.. been looking forward to this day for a very very long time.. Anyway, tml going to watch F4 with Juliana, Zhi Jun and Cecilia.. gonna use comp pass.. say nicely is "treat" them.. say not nicely is becos my comp pass are expiring thats why i'm treating them.. haha.. but they wun mind right hor? =D Working on Friday.. Dunno as what.. then Saturday is Failure 5 outing at Sentosa.. Sunday= Going to watch Transformers with my sisters.. wow.. a bunch of girls watching some guy show.. haha..

okie.. nite nite.. Bye Bye~!

No comments: