Sunday, May 6, 2007

100th post~!

ooh.. my 100th post~! haha.. can't believe my blog survived till now.. haha.. anyway, more to come.. hehe.. congrats to myself then.. ok i'm being lame and cos i'm quite sleepy too.. going to sleep soon.. hmm.. maybe.. haha..

Saturday- spent the whole day at home doing that Business Enterprise issues presentation.. something must be wrong with me.. of all things, when Mr. Tan asked who wanted to be the first 6 to present next week, i actually raised my hand.. gosh.. i should have waited for the second week.. at least could have seen how the previous group presented first.. anyway, faster present also good lah, get it over and done with before all the other projects start pouring in like tsunami.. haha.. but Mr. Tan has not reply my questions yet.. therefore, i can conclude, lecturers also dun work on weekends.. haha.. just like Aloy Lee who also didnt reply my email during Labour Day.. anyway, my topic was "How important are entrepreneurs to Singapore?" then i'm supposed to compare with other countries as well and at the same time cite 5 references plus state some learning points for my classmates.. blehz.. hate this type of open- ended topics but luckily entrepreneurs are supposed to be considered a big thing right now so there was plenty of info on the net.. my oni prob is finding learning points for the class.. gosh..

haha.. then when on crunchyroll to watch my Love Story at Harvard.. managed to chiong 4 episodes yesterday.. haha.. and i swear i'm never ever going to enter Harvard.. as if i can go in like that.. haha.. but seriously, all people do there is study study study, go library, do research and the list goes on.. they have no life and i hear there are suicide cases as well.. but hey, thats what u gotta do to graduate from the top university in the world.. haha.. Yale comes in next followed by dunno what.. haha.. but the show is darn good.. there are many sweet moments in the show and the storyline is good except for the cliche thing of the female lead getting cancer in the end.. so Korean drama.. as expected.. haha..

slept oni around 1am and woke up at 630am for my driving lessons.. signed up for 2 lessons today.. haha.. and boy i was so sleepy that the moment i boarded the bus to YCK, i laid my head onto the window and it was off to lala land for me.. haha.. lucky i didnt miss the stop.. reached just in time and headed to my car 52.. different instructor today.. but a rather nice one in fact.. and a different driving experience today.. i went out onto the road!! yay! at first i panicked cos the lesson required me to shift up to Gear 3 and switch lanes.. at first we went around the road around the driving sch until my instructor told me that i could now go out onto the open road where there are real traffic lights and real cars and slopes and filter roads.. gosh.. scary.. and he didnt even demostrate the route to me.. just tell me drive.. haha.. panic panic.. and so many pro drivers around me.. haha.. at the end of the lesson, he told me that my driving has always been going good until i see a car around me then i start panicking and forget to change gears and signal etc.. haha.. cannot help it lehz.. then he said the test instructor will look out for my confidence so i have to stop worrying about other cars and just drive my car.. have to keep that in mind.. haha.. went for another lesson straight after.. different instructor again.. Car 60.. and he was rather nice too.. back out to the road again where i was now learning blindspot, mirrors and stopping at kerbs.. keep forgetting to check and signal.. haha.. gosh.. at the end of the lesson, he said the exact same thing as my previous instrutor.. i panic too much when there are cars and i lose confidence easily.. haha.. okie dokie..

went to AMK Hub for lunch after that and shopped.. bought 4 new shirts from I.P Zone and got a free flip flops which i think i'm never ever going to wear out.. haha.. slept back on the bus back to Tampines then went to Century Square to pick up my magazine.. TS Laser was having a mega sale and just trying my luck to see whether they had Love Story at Harvard and they did! what a steal.. bought it at $19.. original price was $39.90.. lucky me.. haha.. and when i came home, i shelved it in my VCD collection and realised that my 100% Seniorita VCD is gone! it couldnt have been my siblings cos they dun watch this type of show.. and i can't rmb the last person i lent it too.. haiz.. anyone out there rmb? its the first VCD set i bought in Sec Sch using my own $$ so it means alot to me..

went to Vivo after that for Spidey again.. abit too early for the movie so brought my family to Kim Gary for dinner first.. a very early one.. around 430pm.. haha.. and the manager sit us seperately lah.. in the end got one senior staff saw us running too and fro then she joined the tables for us then ask us who was the one who made us sit seperately.. then we paiseh dun dare tell her its her mgr.. cos i think she thot it was a junior staff bahz.. haha.. movie at 5pm so we chiong to eat then rush back to GV.. went to CB to buy stuff first.. went straight to Yanqi's counter where she was talking to Ms Goh and the moment i arrived they both turn around and admire the popper.. diaoz.. haha.. until i have to call them Hotdog Sao and Hotdog Ah Ma.. bought like 4 cheesy and 1 large ILT.. my father pay.. haha.. then went up to GVMAX.. and i didnt look at the seating plan properly and went to the left side of the cinema oni to realised that our seats were on the right side instead.. haha.. so paiseh walk down then walk back up then walk down again.. my mum was asking whether i really worked here.. haha.. just in time for the Pirates trailer.. so excited to watch it once again.. ok i'm siao ok? my dad like Pirates too..

quite glad that i caught it again cos i could understand the story better.. haha.. look at it from a clearer point of view.. and i still laugh at the stupid high blood pressure joke at the daily bugle.. and i realised that James Franco the guy who plays Harry Osborn aka The New Goblin is so charming.. as long as he stops smoking and has whiter teeth, he'll get lots of roles and mayb even ads.. since he prob cant continue with Spiderman 4 if there is any.. ooops..

when the show ended, James spotted me from behind and let me and my family exit from behind.. haha.. but me and my sisters walked out too fast and left my parents behind until they were told to exit from the front.. lucky i went back to get them but Khalis and Esther stopped us and told us to go back down but luckily Esther recognised me and let us thru.. haha.. went to GC to pass Sharon the Shen Diao Xia Lu vcd and her cable.. then went back out and saw Ah Ma.. went into office with her and she gave me a Ben & Jerry's shirt that she bought from Bangkok.. unfortunately, it was too small for me.. haha.. keep as souvenir bahz.. went up to Food Republic to buy some food for my brother and admired the scenery with my family.. if it weren't for school tml, we could have gone for a cable car ride.. shucks..

Cousin called me while I was walking to the carpark.. he was with Yanqi but couldnt join them cos my mum didnt allow me too.. too late liaoz tml got sch wor.. haha.. oh well.. next time guys.. okie guess i'll stop here.. too much talking liaoz.. gotta go burn the CD for Shaun before i forgot.. lots of stuff to do this week.. tml got proj group meeting to discuss DestP&D, Tues got the Business Enterprise presentation and DestP&D consultation followed by outing, Wed's the most eventful bahz- my first guitar lesson!! haha.. so looking forward to it.. and if all goes well, i wouldn't have to go to sch on Fri then can go earn some moolah! haha.. then Driving Lessons on Sunday again.. gosh..


Nitez~!


(And if I never held you ,I would never have a clue. How at last I'd find in you, the missing part of me..) Quoted from :+:

No comments: