Sunday, April 22, 2007

Welcome to Year 3~!

Year 3.. Starting in 1 hour time.. Hmm.. Quite looking forward to it.. Last year to piah liaoz.. Hopefully it will be a good year for everybody.. Bye Holidays~! See again on June 9.. muahaha.. Been sleeping too late these few days.. and sch's starting and i can't afford to stay up late every night.. diaoz.. no more late night suppers.. no more working on weekdays.. no more income.. :o(

got quite bored yesterday and was quite relieved when my mum suddenly asked whether i wanted to follow her to Changi Beach Club where she was a member.. usually i wun go with her cos i thot it was pretty boring and she oni wanted to go there to swim.. my grandma, dad and youngest sis tagged along too.. the place had recently undergone a renovation and yesterday was my 2nd time there after the renovation.. haha.. more things to do but didnt explore much.. headed to the lounge where me and my sis ordered some waffles and she had coke while i had a Shirley Temple.. my fave mocktail.. haha.. then she and my dad headed to the members' room cos she wanted to do homework there.. so guess where did my mum. grandma and I went? haha.. to the Jackpot Room~! my first time there.. haha.. so noisy the moment i got in but it was not crowded and all so it was still ok.. haha.. my mum and grandma changed some $$ and gave me abit.. i didnt changed a cent at all.. haha.. then we went to the refreshments area to get some biscuits and drinks.. walked around and explored all the machines.. chosed this machine with Egypt as their theme.. haha.. at first i was on a winning steak but Jackpot's like that.. if u dun take the $$ once u win, the machine will take it all back cos u'll be so addicated to playing it again.. haha.. lost everything and i hope i wun ever step into the jackpot room again.. its just a way for u to "donate" $$ back to the club.. so what for? i paid membership fees ok? haha.. headed home after that..

today afternoon, went to meet Sin Hwee at Century Square to have Sakae Sushi cos she had a $20 voucher to use and at the same time, my mum wanted me to help her accumulate $12 more to apply for a VIP card.. so yeah why not? and then my mum gave me a $30 voucher too~! haha.. called Sin Hwee so many times from home but she didnt want to pick up.. wah.. scare me i thot she still sleeping cos she had a BBQ the night before.. in the end, she was in the living room and her handphone was in her room on SILENT.. diaoz.. if emergency i wonder how to contact sia.. haha..

and we ordered all the expensive sushi lah.. haha.. and thruout the meal, we kept talking about J-Dramas and HTM.. haha.. and she kept asking so many questions about Service Skills.. haha.. best of all, we'll be able to see each other in sch more often now that we're both in TP.. haha.. cool.. total bill: $69.99.. wah.. wonder what we ate sia.. haha.. then worse of all, her voucher is a diff voucher that cannot be used with mine so bo bian.. haha.. she gave the voucher to me while i paid the overal.. so broke liaoz.. walked around for a bit to see this and that and to digest food also.. after that wanted to take a bus home but she dun let me!! haha.. and forced me to walk home which i actually did.. haha.. crap..

suddenly got a Devil Beside You craze again and last time when Sandy lent me the vcd, i managed to make a video of all my favourite scenes from the drama and guess wat? the disc failed now and i cant play it at all.. wah.. sianz.. haha.. guess gotta borrow and do again bahz.. *sadded* anyway, yeah.. going dinner with Cousin, Sharon and Yanqi on Friday after driving.. haha.. and Junwei and Bernard keet tempting me to watch Bridge to Terabithia.. argh! its oni coming out on 16th May.. too bad cannot attend Family Day today at GVTM where they were showing this movie.. haha.. too bad then..



No comments: