Monday, February 19, 2007

My Friendship Band Broke- A sign?

Quite surprised that i actually worked on a Monday.. nv worked Monday morn GC before sia.. haha.. and i reached work like 9am when i started at 950am.. i thot i started at 930am lah.. haha.. diaoz.. since i was so early went up and started my stock count and everything and finished exactly at 950am.. haha.. cool right? Rahila and Po came to work also and they were like shocked that i finish everything already.. Cut my index finger while cutting lemons.. weak me.. up to now still cannot master the skill and Ms Goh was like aiyo not again.. haha..

then it was time to wash the blankets for GC 1.. Rahila, Po and me were like stunned dunno what to do cos we had not enuff extra blankets for GC 1 if we washed the original one and then no Full Timer to ask and none of us worked Monday Morning before.. haha.. so in the end we took the front row blankets in GC 3 and transferred them to GC 1.. the morning sessions were quite ok.. not much ppl until Ghost Rider at 12pm+.. Rahila checked the session admission ar 11am and it was oni 17 ppl and the next moment she checked, the number jumped to 45ppl! omg! Don't ppl have anywhere to go on a CNY morning.. haiz.. but still we managed to survive thru..

but there was one time when there was not enuff servers cos Ivan Yip went Malaysia then Yiyi was sent to Box so I had to jump in too.. then there was this customer who wanted a book light.. then i realised Rahila, Po and Wei Jun all nv took booklights then in the end i had to go all the way down to office to get 4 booklights and i even written my name on the book when i dun even have too since i was Bar and i was quite pissed with Wei Jun for a while cos when i gave him the booklight since he was host, he was like, "Huh.. I purposely dun want to take one lehz then u still give me.." I gave him that diaoz look immediately.. I mean hello?! You are server I am Bar.. Its by principle you should take it not me right? I also scared to lose it lor.. i mean its $16 but thats not the way u should work lor.. if everybody scared to pay for the booklight then all dun want to take then GC patrons no need to order liaoz lor.. Argh! ok ok relax..

quite fun today.. Ms Goh came up to cook Spaghetti then Auntie Choo Lan asked me to smash the chocolate coins for her to make brownie.. and i got another cut on the same finger.. haha.. New Year see blood.. power me.. haha.. i think Kitchen is fun.. wanna go in.. haha.. then smash halfway outside busy so i told Auntie Choo Lan later then come back help her smash then she replied Its ok lah u busy nvm.. later i ask that 3pm one to help me.. haha.. i was like who? then i went oh.. Uncle Sim.. haha.. he Auntie Choo Lan's new fave boy aka Ice Cream Scooper.. after that went to Giant with Chris to buy lemons and air fresher.. i swear the whole Vivo seems to be at Giant lah.. the queue was so long and the cashier's faces all black.. haha.. bo pian need the stock badly.. and Candybar and Europa ran out of raw corn so Chris and Edwin had to go to Grand to take raw corn.. business is good! haha.. so long nv see such a long long q liaoz.. after that went back into kitchen to help Auntie Choo Lan make Sticky Date Pudding.. haha..

towards the end of my shift handed the float over to Sze Yin and the suspended receipts sort of got mixed up real bad until had to manual key inside the office.. then oni Amber inside and she was the oni one closing alot of other counters so i started using the computer to key in the orders myself then Bernard came in and he was like wah Yan Wan.. then i told him cos i in a rush to hand over then Amber busy so i key myself.. but becos of all my suspend orders make Sze Yin really frustrated.. really sorry lehz Sze Yin.. wrong time to hand over the float.. :(

finished work and settled the booklight problems again then went into office where Bernard gave me 6 packs of The Face Shop stuff then ask me take one then the rest bring to GVTM give the managers there cos had to run errand for him anyway.. so dumb lah.. he called me like 11pm the night before ask me whether i'm his best staff.. hmmm.. then he asked me to help him go TM find Lynn and get her 6.0 Megapixels camera for him.. diaoz.. haha.. so i went lor after work.. so many ppl sia! the queue also non stop de.. siao one.. haha.. shagged..

ok should stop here.. too tired to continue and i think i have complained and grumbled enuff today liaoz.. haha.. Good Nitez everyone~!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a long day! You should not be allowed to work after lunar new year. Dont they know you are tired at 9am? :)