Sunday, February 11, 2007

I wanna sell sweet corn for $2~!

went down to Vivo just now cos needed to get some GV envelopes from office.. Amber helped me saved some of them for the Service proj.. haha.. thanks hor.. and saw Shaun, Regina, Parinee and Xue Min at Vivo.. they were participating in Stump.. wonder who was going to win.. where was Jolyn? hmm.. haha.. then saw Xiaomei and she told me something that i dun want to believe but go no choice.. and we put off for the next whole week to come.. Exams come first.. haha.. we got such great chemistry and we're gonna work similar days after exam.. haha.. cool.. good luck for ur hosting today hor.. i'll be praying for u far far away.. haha..

waited for Amber to finish work cos she wanted to go Spotlight get buttons.. didnt dare go into office cos Bernard was scolding some of the GC ppl about the group booking.. he's scary when he scolds ppl.. so spent like 10 mins just looking at schedule.. haha.. wanted to work on Monday cos not enuff income for the month liaoz.. but Bernard say enuff ppl liaoz.. sad sad sad.. nvm then.. left Vivo finally at 530pm and went to Dhoby Gauht cos Amber wanted to get buttons!! diaoz.. all the way to spotlight for buttons.. alamak.. and ppl, when u see her pls just tell her that u noticed that she highlighted her hair, if not she's gonna nag and nag and nag again.. like what she did to me when i didnt realised anything different with her hair.. haha..

mrt-ed to Marina Square after that to find an Ex- TM mgr, Kristin.. we sat at the Samsung Platinum Lounge there and started talking.. saw another 2 mgrs, Yong Wen and Clara.. and Kristin say she welcome me to Marina Square anytime.. haha.. if Ms Goh allow me, i leave Vivo go join Marina liaoz.. like the environment there lehz.. small Box-4 counters, small CB- 4 or 5 counters and got my fave station! kachang + remote! miss my sweet corn so much.. haha.. and the ppl there looked nice.. talked to 2 of them when they wanted to buy dinner for Kris.. haha.. if one day Vivo quiet until dun need me liaoz i dun mind going Marina sia.. serious.. haha.. and she knows about the flower incident too.. big mouth Amber.. diaoz..

Amber and I wanted to eat Cup Corn but then since going for dinner so decided not too.. wanted to go Pizza Hut actually but long q so we ended up at Swensens.. had my usual Salmon and Mushroom baked rice and we shared some calamari rings.. my rootbeer float over-flowed.. haha.. long time since i had it since A&W closed down.. sianz.. haha.. went shopping after that cos she needed to get some Red Oriental looking clothes for the CNY dinner.. heng i no need go.. haha..

MRT-ed home alone and on MSN, Bernard started to tok about the flowers and he sent me like 6 or 7 songs to listen and for me to ponder over.. My current blog song is one of those recommended by him too.. haha.. and i'm so envious of him.. He's going to the filming destination of My Girl and Full House.. *sadded* haiz.. i love Full House! but he's really a good adviser.. so ppl who dun want to spend $$ on consulling services, u can go find him.. haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



okie.. being attacked by the ZzZzZzZ monster now.. need to sleep badly.. tml gotta print menus, do CRASE quaterly report, go out buy new year stuff, watch youtube.. the list goes on ppl.. haha.. wanna get my hair done.. hmm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

say my bad things on ur blog~! u die liao..1st, say my buttons, 2nd say my hair..3rd say i big mouth, u hor.. nv, u will b our lian he wan bao~ haha... (oni mi n 2 other mgrs noe y u r named tt) haha

-ah ma