Monday, January 29, 2007

Slacking Week for now..

woke up like 11am on sunday then my dad and sis said that they were craving for a movie and since i had like 2 comp pass to use finish by 31 Jan so i brought them to watch The Illutionist.. that dumbo Junwei asked me to work again well knowingly that i wun.. GO BANG THE WALL~! muahaha.. actually got plans to go K with him, Henry and Fion on Tues but dun think will happen.. haha..

saw Serene at the usher point and talked to her while my dad and sis were buying nachos.. she said Syarizal was complaning that very long nv watch movie tgt liaoz and that she knows I'm not coming back to TM liaoz.. haiz.. how i hate to let her down.. guess she's kinda lonely there bahz but yeah.. I can't come back anymore even if i want too.. Thats what Amber said too.. haiz.. well yeah..

anyway, Cinema 6 was freakishly cold even though i was wearing jeans and had my sweater with me.. The Illutionist can be compared to The Prestige lor.. both about magic and around the same era type of show.. but i would say that the prestige had more action while the tricks and the story in the illutionist is much better.. so what to choose? i dunno.. haha.. wanna watch Gridiron Gang.. anybody wanna watch with me? haha..

after the movie went downstairs to Candybar then saw Lynn checking the hotdogs so started toking to her.. she wore the same brown blouse again.. diaoz.. everytime i see her she surely either wearing that brown blouse or that white blouse one.. haha.. and she said she was coming to Sentosa on Monday.. haha..

treated my sis and dad to Genki Sushi.. $43.80.. diaoz.. what in the world did we eat ah? haha.. i'm spending alot these few days.. new bag now expensive dinner.. hmm.. came home and played abit of Zoo Tycoon on my lappy.. and went to bed at 930pm but oni managed to fall asleep at last at 12am.. then suddenly my hp ring and when i answered it, it was that dumbo Junwei asking me to go see something on somewhere.. diaoz.. didnt really hear what it was and i hanged up on him cos i was blurry sleepy.. haha..

missed the 1st Sentosa Express again as every monday but some of the others missed the 2nd one also.. Service was ok today i guess.. got made Captain with Valerie by Mr. Neo.. at first so nervous cos i have nv taken order before.. first order i took i missed out asking for the doneness of the steak and forgot to end of the ordering by saying that ur starters would be served shortly.. and forgot to change the dinner knife to a steak knife and alot of other stuff lah.. haha.. but at least i got to learn before the proficiency test next monday.. at least now i know how to take orders.. haha.. And why do they have to squeeze so many stuff next week? Monday- Proficiency Test.. Thurs- OPERA Test.. Fri- Jap Role Play.. i've really gotta start to stop working for like 1 mth until everything's over.. haha.. but can i do it? hmm.. thats another ques.. haha..

we stayed back to discuss further about the Service proj and also to practice changing of table cloths, wine serving and clearing of plates.. pls pray that i'll pass my service.. but at least i know how to open the wine so much confident in that area.. and Mr. Neo taught us a secret on how to open the wine bottle properly.. haha..

left Sentosa and went to Banquet for dinner with Syahidah and Qiu Tin.. Lynn sms-ed and said that she was still in Sentosa and that she didnt reply my sms cos she fell asleep sun tanning.. diaoz.. so after we finished eating, Syahidah went home, Qiu Tin went to meet her god-pa and i went to GV.. saw Fion and Ms Goh in the office then went upstairs and saw Wayne going to watch movie.. wanted to go into GC to use toilet but Junwei said that got alot of mgrs from diff location here so decided not to go in.. haha.. after tat left Vivo without meeting Lynn cos she eating with her frens..

walked past TM to go CS buy something and saw this group of girls and security guards standing at one area.. then i suddenly rmb.. Fei Lun Hai coming to promote Hana Kimi.. argh!! haiz.. no chance to go support them.. so badly want to see them.. haiz.. hope got next time bahz.. came home and re- read the report about Xu Wei Lun's death.. haiz.. quite sad though.. she's so young and even though she's not as popular as Jolin Tsai or Cyndi Wang, at least got ppl know her.. quite sad that she died though..

caught The Peak again and Jeannette Aw had an accident.. argh! she's paralysed from waist down.. i'm so sad.. now 715 us blaming himself for that accident.. but Dawn Yeoh's character is confusing.. she's now saying she worries for 715 even though she likes Christopher Lee.. hmm wonder who will end up with who sia? and the accident part remind me of Xu Wei Lun's death too.. hmm.. what a tragic day sia..

and my sis is still hooked on Charmaine Seah as ever avidly watching her on War and Beauty as Erchun every night without fail.. and she got so happy when i told her that even thought a lot of ppl died in the end, Charmaine didnt.. and she's so looking forward to Angels of Mission after War and Beauty.. my thots about War and Beauty: plotting scheming is the only way to survive in the palace.. every one vies for the Emperor's attention but no one really loves him.. They either need him to take revenge or they just want power and wealth.. And all the concubines start loving the palace officials instead.. but happy endings dun always happen though.. haiz..

saw from Junwei and Willy's blog that someone fainted in the female GC toilet last night.. and that Amber asked Kiwi to climb over the door into the cubicle since he's a professional nurse to check what happened.. and in the end, she was just drunk and that she just happened to pass out in the cubicle.. funny thing was that when he and Willy peeped into the cubicle to see what happend to the woman, she was without pants.. muahaha.. Colour Wolf ah u all.. wonder why they nv ask Sharyn or Amber to climb over instead.. isnt that much appropriate? hmm.. but seriously can't imagine what i'll do if i were the one there at that time.. Mayb i'll be the one climbing up and down instead.. haha..

Syahidah introduced me to Far Away by Nickelback today.. nice tune with a rocker voice.. i like it.. muahaha.. tml got class oni from 9am to 11am but gotta stay back with Corinne and Angie to discuss Jap Role Play.. haha.. wonder if i have any plans after that.. haha..

Far Away- Nickelback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tm_LnN7x4U

This time,
This place
Misused,
Mistakes
Too long,
Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left'
Cause you know,you know, you know
[CHORUS]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance'
Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up'
Cause you know,you know, you know
[CHORUS]
So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay'
Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing'
Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing'
Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go

(If I were to leave now, would you miss me? Would you think of me? Would you forget me?)Quoted from :+:

No comments: